NEW RELEASES FOR SUMMER 2021!!

These are people you are likely to see, when you visit Love Potion Perfumerie!

We’ve got plenty to celebrate this Summer because now we can finally start to emerge from our collective isolation and reunite in the pursuit of fun and sun and plenty of good times, which includes visiting the good people of LPMP at our palace of whimsy and magickal goodies!

The colorful labels for this collection feature members of our LPMP family, friends and beloved customers whose lovely, handsome, and adorable visages we can’t live without...and we hope to see yours very soon too! We encourage you to fully enjoy the summer with these wonderful fragrances and friendly faces.

AD-Gogo.jpg.ae3457a88901b1b83bec53b580417542.jpg

Gogo

AD-Kiki.jpg.a97205bf7d00541df80692202fda720b.jpg

Kiki w/ Copulins

AD-HazySage.jpg.55ecc80ad5ec271176737971784c0b9f.jpg

Hazy Sage

AD-SaltyMermaid.jpg.efb8dba0974c99349b7fae62840cf567.jpg

Salty Mermaid

AD-Juju.jpg.818e19c80ecdde5f092aeb56c283ed04.jpg

Juju

AD-Lirial.jpg.9edef9e99c0ae5f4a9366153ce2d5675.jpg

Lirial

AD-Katje.jpg.c797eced284850e77d0451926d08ea53.jpg

Katje

AD-Keyani.jpg.aad64361e016228d8cf78463b529f3fa.jpg

Keyani

AD-PapiChulo.jpg.afa4a654efb6bdb3de9fc9f74d55fd57.jpg

Papi Chulo

AD-Maeve.jpg.6c1931de2f86df2cb093016fdab86bb1.jpg

Maeve

AD-Rubylicious.jpg.86261b44ecd1126399553e9ce56ca872.jpg

Rubylicious

AD-Okulo.jpg.fd304e3a8a8ee244882416c6e9d90f22.jpg

Okulo

AD-Ash.jpg.3fc89bf9193fdbc3a1cf3a5f6e838b82.jpg

Ash

AD-Beflower.jpg.3cc5534040417fdaf1ef4a1d0ac99d28.jpg

Beflower

AD-Mister.jpg.38559baae67e998bbd30ad5074f88431.jpg

Mister

Yay!

I have a feeling I'm going to love The Salty Mermaid even before we have the notes :)

Edited by oceanjewel

@Potion Master what a lovely idea!!! They are so beautiful! I love this idea. And we are really nothing without the people who usher in our joy, as this stupid pandemic has shown is over and over. So fitting!

The likenesses are captured so well! I don’t recognize everybody though. 

Such bright happy labels 🙂. Can’t wait for the descriptions. Thanks for giving us more to look forward to 💗

47 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I am VERY EXCITED for Papi Chulo! :cat690:

That one sounded interesting to me.  Just the label and the name are intriguing.

23 hours ago, luna65 said:

Mara's working on programming the site(s) as we speak, so hopefully within the next day or two.

*does happy dance* :Emoticons10311:

39 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

THEY'RE UP, THEY'RE UP! COME SEE! :D

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

And to answer the often asked question of the month, we are pushing the SALE this year to September - we will do it alongside the Autumn releases.  :)

Already placed my order & these all look SO amazing, it was super difficult to narrow down ordering just 2 FB's ( for now, lol ) & only trials of some others. I almost screamed with excitement when I saw that GoGo was a gourmand lavender. And another almond / cocoa butter blend ? And a pineapple blue raspberry ? These sound so beautiful, cannot wait to get them. 

I kinda dig the thought of the sale being pushed to the Autumn releases. More time to save !

Edited by StrawberryKitten

Well, after reading all the descriptions, now I can't decide which one I'm gonna try first. They all look so good! Keyani is looking to be the new front runner for me after reading the notes. I enjoyed reading about everyone pictured, brought a smile to my face.

2 minutes ago, Beccah said:

Well, after reading all the descriptions, now I can't decide which one I'm gonna try first. They all look so good! Keyani is looking to be the new front runner for me after reading the notes. I enjoyed reading about everyone pictured, brought a smile to my face.

I know what you mean!  I plan on buying Katje in the hopes my bride likes that one.  I'm really hoping it has a little Shen Tao vibe to it with the peach and the musk.  

Well, these were worth the wait!!!  I’m one of your biggest ‘Weenies fans, but you have outdone yourself on this Summer collection!  Ordering my sampler....

Most excited about Ash!  Marshmallow!  Summer nights meet Autumn. Yippee!!!

And Rubylicious!

Thank you for identifying everyone in the descriptions.  Of course I’m buying Keyani......I have to!😁

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

I know what you mean!  I plan on buying Katje in the hopes my bride likes that one.  I'm really hoping it has a little Shen Tao vibe to it with the peach and the musk.  

Oooooh, I forgot about Shen Tao. I did like that one. I made the mistake of not going full bottle on it. 

4 hours ago, Beccah said:

Oooooh, I forgot about Shen Tao. I did like that one. I made the mistake of not going full bottle on it. 

I had gotten my bride a full bottle of that one and she still has a little left which she uses when she wants me to turn into Gomez Addams around her. 

That's OK. I so can't wait to try it! And Juju is what I was hoping for there'll be in NR, chocolate + coconut, that must be yummy!!! 😀

Edited by bruja

I’m trying Ash, Belflower, Juju, and Okulo. There’s always trepidation in my case when it comes to summery type fragrances.  

@Potion Master I’m happy to have so many scents to choose from that are without pheromones. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy using pheros, but this allows more choices of when and where to apply. Remember how sad I was when Lilu (which I never expected to love) couldn’t be worn anytime and around anyone I wanted.  As an aside, little Ruby looks so much like a girl who’s portrait I painted many years ago, she could be her twin! 

21 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I had gotten my bride a full bottle of that one and she still has a little left which she uses when she wants me to turn into Gomez Addams around her. 

That's adorable! :lol: I haz a couple that turn the BF into Gomez as well. 

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

For those that prefer to order on the LUV or the Etsy sites, the New Releases are now live there too.

Mara which is best for you? I normally email for invoice but this time I ordered through the LUV site. 

31 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mara which is best for you? I normally email for invoice but this time I ordered through the LUV site. 

Best for us is via the LOVE site, which is where you ordered from! :)

The main site is LOVEPotionPerfume.com

The Etsy Pattern site, our temp site we kept up cuz some peeps preferred it, is LUVPotionPerfume.com