Okulo w/ Hedione

AD-Okulo_540x.jpg?v=1624611093

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this one!  It's so beautiful, a very delicate soft sweet jasmine.  It's almost edible, in a way.  It's good for summer because the weight of it makes it wearable for day or night.

But I will say that it really doesn't make me think of To Soothe A Broken Heart because either version of that one struck me more as herbal.  What it does make me think of is Just A Little Naughty/Naughty But Nice - it has a silky-sweet quality melding with the jasmine.  It's not as intense as something like Jasmine Whisper, but if you're a jasmine fan you will want to get this one.  For me, it's exactly the kind of jasmine scent I adore.

ETA: in the long drydown this is mostly oakmoss/musk and that is quite nice as well, for those people who love the sheer scents.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The description of Okulo as "fuzzy Jasmine" is right. Dead-on, in fact! It's floral and pretty with something soft underlying it, like a cotton ball. Very feminine. You know when you're under a warm blanket and one little bit of you is sticking out cold and uncovered, so you pull the blanket over that bit? That is exactly how this smells. Like snuggling down into enveloping warmth. Being in a cold bed the exact moment it starts to warm up. Or sliding into a warm bath. 

I find it so snuggly that, on me, at least, it is very sleep inducing.  Knocked me tf out! I need a "Do not operate heavy machinery" warning sticker for mine. A scent for drifting off to sleep.

On a separate note: I generally don't like the Spider Silks and Gossamer Threads, but I keep trying them anyway because this (THIS!) is what I'm always hoping they will smell like. Funny that.