Gogo

Beccah

AD-Gogo_540x.jpg?v=1624563720

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a FB purchase, because from Body Paint to Bare Trap, when LPMP comes out with a gourmand lavender ? They are always a winner to me ! This was no exception. I wore this yesterday, pairing it with OCCO Lavender Buttercream & a spray of UN Gotcha. It is beautiful ! Perfect companion for OCCO Lavender...it actually sort of smells like it, to me ? Not completely, because the OCCO has aged & they are not the same notes completely, of course, but it is very reminiscent of it. It lasted a long time on my skin, too. 

One of the lavenders in this one is a bit more camphoraceous than I prefer but I love the creamy backdrop!  A++

Does this Gogo person actually smell this good? Because if so, I’ll need my next bottle autographed....

As an LPMP employee I think it's a safe bet! :lol:

But this fragrance was Georgia's request so that's why it's named after her.

• 2 weeks later...

To put this gourmand lavender into perspective, for Liebchen lovers like myself, this is not as deep as Liebchen, it’s more like Liebchen’s beautiful younger cousin who’s visiting for the summer. On me, it wears much lighter. I could see this being suitable for any daytime occasion, whereas I wouldn’t go out in Liebchen on a very hot summer day. Gogo is for when you want your beauty to appear effortless. Liebchen is more like “yeah, I know what I’m doing. Of course you want me.” Gogo lets them think it’s all their idea. 

Edited by Eastwood22

I can’t stop wearing this.

I tried to compare a few things with French lavender, putting on a few spots and sniffing away. The main impression that I’m now walking away with is that I shouldn’t have gotten Tickle Tickle in my mouth. 

LP’s in mouth = bad times.

How many times must I learn this lesson? I call BS. My lips are tingly.

About the Gogo, it morphs over the course of the day to something deeper/ more sophisticated than I had originally thought. Maybe it’s the Amber? I dunno. Hard to think with my lips on fire. 

Edited by Eastwood22

This is the perfect gourmand lavender. I have been wearing it for the past several days and am constantly huffing my wrists. It is deliciously creamy and sweet without being heavy. I agree with @Eastwood22 about the difference between this and Liebchen. Something in Liebchen didn't quite do it for me - maybe the Musk? Anyway, Gogo is absolutely perfect! ❤

This is not a timid lavender for sleep by any means. I had to do a double take on the ingredients list for this. I smell chocolate, maybe a touch of pepper ! One of those expensive chocolate bars you find in the health food stores with unusual ingredients, where you just hold the packaging up to your nose and innnnnnhale. With ingredients you never thought would do well with chocolate....but they do. And you buy it simply because it smells amazing, and you can practically taste it. This has unexpected depth to me. And yes, as mentioned above, I would combine with a scented copulin product, like one of the delicious cacao ones. 

• 1 month later...

I feel dumb doing a review, since my Covid nose can’t smell things right.. but anyway:

Wet on my skin, I smelled cocoa butter. I haven’t read the actual description, only the notes listed above, but I don’t think that’s in there. As it dries down, I get an herbal whiff of something, kind of sharp. I’m going to assume that’s the lavender. Wafting up from my arm, I can actually smell what I think it might smell like. A creamy, sweet, slightly herbal lavender. Very nice! 

@Bella15 I can see how you’d get cocoa butter, it’s got that creaminess. I’m glad you’re posting reviews! I bet you’ll be back to your old nosey self within a few months.

• 2 weeks later...

This found its way into my life again via a small free sniffie with the Autumn 2021 sample collection. I still swoon at the chocolate creaminess I get first thing. Without reading the list, I would have guessed chocolate, cacao butter, sage, copulins. My mind sort of just fills in the blank. And because I loved it on both first and second sniff, this is just going to have to be a FB for me, Yes, Universe, I'm listening !!!

On 7/8/2021 at 1:58 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Does this Gogo person actually smell this good? Because if so, I’ll need my next bottle autographed....

I can and will confirm 😛

• 8 months later...

This is creamy lavender deliciousness but light at the same time, like it's a whipped summer treat. There's something "silky" and clean about it too, like fresh silk pajamas. All of that comes together to make this the perfect scent for summer nights. If you don't have a FB of this, you need it. I've been wearing this every night and cant' stop!

• 2 months later...

I’m also getting a chocolate or cocoa butter scent for most of the time after the first hour or so. I think it’s the butter/cream note, because Beth’s blushing milkmaid also goes in a similar direction on me, although not quite full cocoa. Delicious. 

• 9 months later...

I had bought this for bedtime, but this is really a daytime scent as the MILK/BUTTER/CREAM amps it into a sophisticated  and calming daytime scent....If you don't have this one in your stock you should grab a bottle as it really a nice scent to wear in fall and winter

• 2 months later...

Found a sample of this when I was looking through my trial viles to refresh my memory on sale items. I somehow totally missed/ignored the free little trial of Gogo that I received with one of my orders. I like soft lavender, and own Eloquence which I love for the eventual, dried down soft honey and lavender vibes. Gogo is super creamy and delicious from the first minute. Reserving it in sale!

• 3 weeks later...

Just looking through what’s left in the sale, I can’t believe there are bottles of Gogo left! It’s like a summer Liebchen, add a bit of OCCO Lav Buttercream or OCCO Vanilla and you’re irresistible!

• 2 weeks later...

I also got a free sniffee of this in one of my past orders and am wearing it today. As soon as I put it on, it immediately reminded me of a perfume my grandmother used to wear. After she passed, I “inherited” the bottle. There is only a little bit left so I never wear it, but will on occasion sniff from the bottle.

So, the story goes, my grandfather took her on an anniversary trip to Paris and bought her the perfume there. No idea where he bought it and now there is no label on it so it’s a mystery. But it’s in a beautiful crystal cut perfume bottle that looks expensive. My grandmother’s perfume was more complex as it has other florals in it and I can smell jasmine, but my nose isn’t good enough to name everything else. Anyway, Gogo is soft, creamy and sophisticated. And I also just reserved a bottle in the sale.