Archive: Credentials

luna65

AD-Credentials.jpg

Sometimes you need to prove you’ve got the right...stuff. And sometimes you can just smell like you do. Whether looking to enhance your inherent traits or inspire some new ones we’ve got just the Summery scent of success for you! A unisex blending of wood notes enlivened with the citrus shine of lemon, lime and orange blossom, smoothed with a dusting of white musk and a dash of coconut.

And to prove you mean business in whatever endeavor you’re meaning to embark upon, we’ve included a dose of our exclusive SWIMMING WITH SHARKS pheromone formula, designed to level the playing field. Lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say. This blend is for people who have difficulties garnering respect in the workplace. It’s supposed to make people shut up and listen to you. It’s supposed to make those people who may bristle at taking orders from you, calm down, listen, and accept your authority, and be happy about it. It has mood elevating pheros, calming pheros, respect pheros, trust pheros.

LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: cincinart

August 2020

Review Thread

from the diary of Selwyn Parslow, Summer 1820
As my brother believes it necessary to introduce Mr. Wilde into the society of our little hamlet, he requested of Mr. Rowley Keigh and his charming family to host a dinner party, thus bringing together the prominent men of this town. I must confess I was not wholly surprized to discover Mrs. Fubbs and her niece Hortense were also included amongst those invited. It has been oft said that the dowager possessed more business sense than any titan of industry and the gentleman around this fine table had partaken therein. As we enjoyed the fish course, Mr. Blithefield was once again attempting to convince my brother regarding his scheme for a new type of personal transport device. I cannot presume to opine upon mechanics but as my brother was being pressed for capital I was sorely tempted to inquire after a drawing of the thing. However, knowing his wishes in the matter of my typical candor I kept silent.

“I say, Blithefield,” Mr. St. Aubyn exclaimed across the table, “what sort of credentials do you possess in this endeavor?”

“Let it be noted that one man’s credentials are often far more obvious than another’s,” Mrs. Fubbs interjected, and there was much apoplexy amongst the men.  Did they all choke on a fish bone? I wondered.

“I have an inventive mind,” Mr. Blithefield replied, then nodded his head as if that were the only consideration which mattered. My brother looked far less convinced of this notion, I saw.

“How far does one get with obvious credentials and an inventive mind?” Mr. Wilde asked Mrs. Fubbs and she gave him a smile as if to countenance his cleverness in the inquiry.

“As far and wide as the gates will grant egress, I would presume.”

There was laughter on one side of the table, and Mrs. Fubbs, seated in the center, looked rather pleased with herself as she daintily dabbed at her mouth...