Archive: Fancy Article

luna65

AD-FancyArticle.jpg

A splendid and surprising pairing awaits with a variety of tart and fresh-cut pineapple oils encountering herbal white sage, silky smooth white musk and a whisper of dry vanilla.

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: cincinart

August 2020

from the diary of Selwyn Parslow, Summer 1820
...I should like to note that there was never a more ostentatious person of my acquaintance than that of my late father’s business partner, Peter Lyttleton, who resides in that Gothic horror on the cliffs above the harbour. As is his custom he hosts a supper every fortnight or so, with a fine buffet if rather unadventurous, but perhaps the excellence of Llewellyn’s culinary expertise has rather ruined me for general society. However, this past Thursday whence we attended the proceedings, the sideboard boasted more than a few dainties of which I’d scarcely witnessed in our humble hamlet (and only then in the abode of Mrs. Fubbs who is well-known for being, I daresay, decadent) and incredibly there was an entire pineapple inhabiting pride of place at the center of it all. This provoked much surprize and wonder, with everyone desiring to touch the thing. It is quite rough feeling, and just as I reached out to do so, the Wilde boy leaned in from behind me and murmured - though loud enough that all around us could hear - “Isn’t that a fancy article then?!” The men all seemed to be taken with fits of coughing, a few of the women flushed. I suspect the commotion was caused by his tone, which always sounds beyond the pale even as he voices the most commonplace phrases. I did have to agree with his assessment, as a pineapple certainly resides among the most opulent objects I have viewed in all my years...  

Review Thread