Archive: Field of Dreams

luna65

AD-FieldDreams.jpg

A dreamy Summer romance is yours with this flirty fantasy variant of our Tunnel of Love perfume - rich coconut cream blended with golden swirls of Spring and Midsummer honey and thick honeycomb wearing a flowery crown of lovely pikaki blossoms. To inspire the lighthearted flutterings of attraction we’ve enhanced this beauty with our exclusive natural pheromone analogs AJA and Hedione - AJA is derived from a natural plant hormone which gives off a honey-like scent incredibly evocative of sexual arousal, and Hedione is a jasmine derivative purported to produce an attractant pheromone-like response in others when added to scent.

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
HEDIONE (JASMINE) ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: cincinart

August 2020

from the diary of Selwyn Parslow, Summer 1820
...imagine how very unprepared I was to be asked to picnic on a Tuesday, but Mr. Wilde had only just returned to our humble hamlet after settling the affairs of his estate and my brother James was most determined that we should refresh him straightaway. Men appear to require much less respite after travel. I enquired after his carriage journey from London and it appears our dry summer has made the roads rather more dusty than usual. We set out with a basket each packed by our faithful Llewellyn with the last of the Sunday roast and other savories. Mr. Wilde had bade me from first meeting to address him by his surname but I remain reluctant to impress upon him such familiarity as he is Most Attractive...rather too much so, I fear the younger ladies of our village shall have their hearts dashed upon the shoals of his exquisite features. As one meant for the life of a spinster I am above such considerations but I must confess, only barely so. His charm is a force unto itself.

After a journey in our landau as the sun reached its apex we came upon Mr. Willoughby’s field which is currently fallow and overgrown, a most charming place for a picnic, and spread several rugs upon the ground before arranging ourselves and our refreshments.

“Ah, a field!” Mr. Wilde exclaimed, “What unusual languor it provokes in one and the most intriguing dreams, if they be wild imaginings and not actual events!”

“I say Trev, old bean,” my brother chided, “do remember there is a lady present.”

“Are you a lady?” he asked, his expression was most bold and delving.  “Shall I tell you of my dreams?”

“I am a woman, that is the essence of my classification, Mr. Wilde,” I replied, my tone composed though my brother had prepared for the possibility of such saucy discourse.

“I pray, dear woman, please call me Trevor.” And the way he said his name - those two syllables delivered with such an emphasis bordering on the vulgar. I confess to you, Dear Diary, it gave me a flush to the fullest.

“I assume that you have been called by your name whence provoking the ‘unusual languor’ you speak of?” I retorted. One might suspect impudence on either of our parts, this clash of tone and innuendo.

“Many times,” he purred. This was more than enough scandal for my protective brother, who jumped to his feet sputtering with indignation. I quickly calmed his ire, stating I was certain his friend meant no real offense. And he was most contrite...that is, until those amber eyes flashed at me, perhaps merely a trick of the sunlight though I suspect a hotter blaze lives within the man, and means to engulf any and all close enough for the flames to lick...

Review Thread