Archive: Mrs. Fubbs' Parlour

luna65

AD-MrsFubbsParlour.jpg.b6b99e21993f1217b2aaecc91f202a0e.jpg

An indulgent afternoon visit to satisfy your appetites...refresh yourself with a glass of sparkling champagne infused with a fresh-picked strawberry, accompanied by scrumptious sugary cake slathered in crystalline honey buttercream frosting. This deliciously sexy fragrance demands some extra attention and to further encourage an aspect of feminine mystique we have included our exclusive LA FEMME NOIRE pheromone blend. For women to welcome and allow for the natural flow of energy in sexual relationships to unfold, enhancing your natural female qualities and inclinations whether alpha or more kittenish. True feminine sex-appeal in a bottle. Cast Your Spell!

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS (Champagne) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: cincinart

August 2020

Review Thread

from the letters of Selwyn Parslow to Lady Forsythia Fountainbleu, August 1820

...my dear, you will be pleased to know Mrs. Fubbs is as hale and hearty as ever. I had occasion to call upon her the other day, she sends her warm regards and thanks you for your latest donation to her cause. Her Parlour is doing a splendid business in donations for the Finishing School and her charges prepare delicious cakes every day which are quite popular amongst the gentlemen of our humble hamlet. They are in and out all the day long, stopping by to enjoy the dainties with a cup of tea or glass of champagne. The young ladies then recite poetry or read aloud from the newspaper to the gentlemen. The lady of the house insists that champagne is far more medicinal than elder wine, but of course you know my father always insisted elder wine should be imbibed daily. She is certainly a “friend of the Widow” as is said. However the men do not care for her practice of introducing a strawberry to each glass. I find it most delightful myself. I meant to discuss the academic progress of some of the girls who have neglected their studies with me, but she seemed far more interested in discussing my brother’s friend. Apparently all the girls have taken a fancy to him when he stopped by to make a donation and declare himself a tutor as well for anyone wishing to learn the pianoforte.

“But you don’t possess a pianoforte,” I observed.

“No my dear, but apparently you do,” she replied.

My word, Forsy - this boy’s mischief knows no bounds! I know very well none of the young ladies in Mrs. Fubbs’ charge showed any musical interest when I suggested it last Spring...