Archive: Buns of Cinn 2021

luna65

L-BunsCinn.jpg

That recipe for “Sinful Cinnamon Buns” which went viral courtesy of a certain small-screen lifestyle guru...well, word is she can’t get enough because her man goes wild whenever she bakes them (Yes honey, color me surprised too, I never expect those gals to do their OWN baking!) and it’s turning him into a bit of a chubby hubby, but you know what they say: it’s just more to love, and hunk that he is, I certainly wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating cinnamon rolls! Yum-yum give ME some!

Men love it when you're cinn-ful…those of you who have clamored for our sold-out Buns of Cinn fragrance, it’s back to satisfy his sweet tooth with this delicious mix of five varieties of cinnamon swirled into buttery vanilla and hot pastry accord, brown sugar and praline, vanilla cream, a dash of animalic musk and topped with buttercream frosting and pecans. A mouthwatering lure for anyone who might be…hungry for your sweet buns! And to use this deliciousness to your best advantage we’ve boosted this baby with our exclusive BANG, BANG! pheromone formula.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox & Isa

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: tabloid design by Mara Fox

Pherotine collection, February 2021

When passion leads...scandal follows! 

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie presents the Pherotine 2021 Collection: LP Confidential

Here at LP Confidential when they say “No Comment,” we say “Tell us everything!” Welcome back to our favorite pastime, my friends...that’s right: GOSSIP! And oh boy, do we have it served up sizzlingly fresh and full of innuendo and sinful scuttlebutt. We’ve got the latest buzz on who is doing what to whom, where, when and why! But only blind items, of course, as it’s all too hot to handle and strictly on the downlow. The beautiful people are up to some mischief, but it’s up to YOU to figure out WHO!