NEW RELEASES FOR AUTUMN 2021!

Potion Master

Woooohooo! These will be up and orderable by the end of the weekend, and the SALE! will start shortly thereafter! It's gonna be a fun 'Weenie season! :)

Gorgeous label images by my friend, fantasy photographer Roanna Zoe. If you're in the Chicago area, you can sign up for pix with her too!

Sooo, any guesses what's in them? :D

AD-AmbreFox.jpg.c889b049bbbfb56044ebe5945545f042.jpg

Ambre Fox

AD-BeeWitched.jpg.5722843e43965385aca307ed0c3cbaf0.jpg

BeeWitched

AD-Bonflower.jpg.0836231e6d9d1bac61d1ae46d84b6df6.jpg

Bonflower of Autumn - Phero Enhanced w/ Charisma for Women

AD-Cassia.jpg.8be6ac4b82298c690a46498656e4f2e4.jpg

Cassia

AD-CremeCake.jpg.ee634a5507d6daaa54ad2e456acbe5ce.jpg

Creme Cake

AD-GhostDust.jpg.c88c8f808ffe143ab5f4df191836a783.jpg

Ghost Dust - Phero Enhanced w/ Open Windows

AD-Heartwood.jpg.e291dce12ec5dbd3ee52d6e240f875f9.jpg

Heartwood

AD-Hemwicke.jpg.4f75fc3090f8fec0c7c3c322cb815b4c.jpg

Hemwicke

AD-Holliday.jpg.c3576860c17913ab218e8dc5815070f5.jpg

Holliday

AD-Infusion.jpg.ad2d847b79cb06be6ac2eb1117931fa4.jpg

Infusion 2021

AD-Lantern.jpg.7466c44fac87ab667ce1071a1d74c9ff.jpg

Lantern - Phero Enhanced w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-MourningGlory.jpg.f57a53d514cc996d802c131a9275a118.jpg

Mourning Glory

AD-Rite.jpg.708146d1a4c168d08859f8b5a8fee15d.jpg

Rite

AD-SweetLeaf.jpg.c9e69311618c76705199ce2cbe7c3efc.jpg

Sweet Leaf

AD-WoodlandCreatures.jpg.1cd9c52c509f265969242c5646406c38.jpg

Woodland Creatures w/ Mega Watt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Love the labels! 😍

Is Sweet Leaf named for the song?

No! Luna told me about the song afterward, I don't think I've ever heard it! I just liked the flow of the words. She said it's about pot? This potion is not about pot. lol.

These look beautiful! Cassia might be cinnamon and reminds me of one of the villains from the Power Rangers, which was my favorite show as a kid.😂

Holliday looks like AHS Coven. I love these labels.

Edited by Vika

These are GORGEOUS!!!  Could Bonflower of Autumn have flowers that bloom in autumn?  At first I though dried flowers, but there are some very fragrant autumn bloomers.  A variety of dianthus that smells similar to cloves, (I think it’s called  firewitch but there’s a fairy on the label instead of a witch).  And daphne which is a spicy jasmine scent. 

I’ll order Lantern, for the label and BI.  It’s already calling me 🙂. The LP isn’t a Mucha this time.  I’m trying to figure out if it’s an interpretation of one of his works…

Oh, and could   Infusion be a new version of Blud?

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

No! Luna told me about the song afterward, I don't think I've ever heard it! I just liked the flow of the words. She said it's about pot? This potion is not about pot. lol.

I would hope it isn’t about pot! 🤣

My first thought was about the kind of plants burned during ceremonies, like  sweet grass, but I’m not good at guessing notes

Edited by oceanjewel
Can’t spell today

52 minutes ago, Eve said:

These are GORGEOUS!!!  Could Bonflower of Autumn have flowers that bloom in autumn?  At first I though dried flowers, but there are some very fragrant autumn bloomers.  

I thought I didn't read it right, as I read it Bonfire, but I did read it right. It says bonflower on the label and bonfire underneath it...

Burnt flowers maybe?

4 hours ago, Vika said:

Cassia might be cinnamon

:star:

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

I hope woodland creatures is earthy!

1 hour ago, Eve said:

The LP isn’t a Mucha this time.  I’m trying to figure out if it’s an interpretation of one of his works…

There's no Autumnal Equinox or LP variant in this collection.

44 minutes ago, citrine said:

Maybe a rebrew? 

Aren't these labels fabulous?!  It was fun for me to help pick the specific images.

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

There's no Autumnal Equinox or LP variant in this collection.

That explains my failure to find it 🙂

Beewitched could be a pink type fragrance with honey?

Creme Cake just what it sounds like?  Cream, cake accords and vanilla?

Holiday looks stark and cold.  I would have guessed earthy, due to the setting, but I guess Woodland Creatures is the earthy one. 

Could Lantern have smoke, or beeswax?  I think lanterns are more likely to be fueled with  kerosene, hoping this isn’t a note. 
I really love the look of Lantern  and sure hope it’s a fragrance I’ll like.   It’s time for  me to find a new love (in perfumes) 

I like the type font chosen too.  It’s an intriguing collection.  

13 minutes ago, Eve said:

Beewitched could be a pink type fragrance with honey?

Creme Cake just what it sounds like?  Cream, cake accords and vanilla?

Holiday looks stark and cold.  I would have guessed earthy, due to the setting, but I guess Woodland Creatures is the earthy one. 

Could Lantern have smoke, or beeswax?  I think lanterns are more likely to be fueled with  kerosene, hoping this isn’t a note. 

You're close on BeeWitched, heh.  And sort of on Creme Cake too.  But there's one than one earthy scent in the collection, so...

Also, no we would never use Kerosene as a fragrance note, lol.  It's more about the visual aspect of a lantern.

1 minute ago, citrine said:

Hmmmmm.... 🤔

Would it by any chance be similar to Allumette?

No.

Well, okay, if there’s more than one earthy scent, then perhaps Holiday has earth in it. The setting is a cemetery after all.  I don’t see any snow, so probably not crisp cold with pine or evergreen leaves, but maybe resins dried leaves?  Lol I’m so clueless. 

I’m still pondering Lantern.   Yeah, I was pretty sure kerosene wouldn’t be involved. But no smoke or beeswax either?  Illumination huh…

Sweet leaf could have tea accords, or an actual leaf that smells sweet, such as fragrant tea olive or Katsura.  I actually have a tea olive in my online shopping cart.  There’s a nursery I am hooked on shopping from   Problem being I don’t need another shrub, and hence why it continues to reside in the cart 

https://www.wilsonbrosgardens.com/Party-Lights-Pink-Flush-Tea-Olive-Osmanthus-3-Gallon.html?mc_cid=062e287549&mc_eid=065c554ab8

Edited by Eve

Great labels! I know people used to wear the color lavender while mourning, so I'm  guessing Mourning Glory might have lavender in it. That would go with the color of the label. (My lavender  allergy always has me trying to suss out which ones have it so I don't get too excited over them,  lol. It's not super bad, but easier to avoid them.)

I'm  also guessing that the Bonflower of Autumn is an autumnal  variant of Bonflower, which was soooo good. I also loved the previous version of Infusion. 

Also can't wait to see the notes for ghost dust (I'm  guessing airy? and maybe a bit cold? Oh, or sandalwood? ) and Lantern.

Edited by greenappletart

I keep going back to Heartwood.  I thought it must have some sort of wood note in it, but she’s standing under a willow.  Beats me what willow smells like. 

@greenappletart  you make a point about the lavender, there’s also plum, so maybe it’s fruity.  But fruity doesn’t lend itself to mourning right?  

5 hours ago, Eve said:

I’m still pondering Lantern.   Yeah, I was pretty sure kerosene wouldn’t be involved. But no smoke or beeswax either?  Illumination huh…

Lantern made me think pumpkin because jack-o'-lantern

Heartwood, I'm hoping, is a unisex woody earthy

Lantern made me think of a sweet caramel with maybe a spark of citrus, on a bed of deep dark resins. 

I was thinking incense for Mourning Glory, since in a  lot of Asian cultures, incense is burned during mourning. I love the name!

Beewitched makes me think of a honeyed pumpkin.

Edit: got so caught up in guessing that I forgot to say that these are absolutely gorgeous labels!!

Edited by hedgehog

5 hours ago, Eve said:

Sweet leaf could have tea accords, or an actual leaf that smells sweet, such as fragrant tea olive or Katsura.  I actually have a tea olive in my online shopping cart.  There’s a nursery I am hooked on shopping from   Problem being I don’t need another shrub, and hence why it continues to reside in the cart 

https://www.wilsonbrosgardens.com/Party-Lights-Pink-Flush-Tea-Olive-Osmanthus-3-Gallon.html?mc_cid=062e287549&mc_eid=065c554ab8

I was wondering if Sweet Leaf could be maple? Like a syrupy maple with crunchy leaves in a forest? But that doesn't match the color scheme at all...

Ghost Dust makes me think of  marshmallowy powdered sugar and white amber with a bit of lemon on top. But I'm probably only thinking of the lemon because the label reminds me of the Lady Frost label.

2 hours ago, greenappletart said:

I'm  also guessing that the Bonflower of Autumn is an autumnal  variant of Bonflower, which was soooo good. 

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

Lantern made me think pumpkin because jack-o'-lantern

I’m so bad at this game. Other than the Creme Cake, the bee” in Beewitched and Cassia, it’s all a giant mystery. ‘Lantern’ went over my head, I would’ve kept guessing things related to fire. 

@hedgehog clever!

8 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Ghost Dust makes me think of  marshmallowy powdered sugar

18 hours ago, Eve said:

Oh, and could   Infusion be a new version of Blud?

Also impressive!

Edited by Eastwood22

Is crème cake a Twinkie type scent? Originally, I thought sweet leaf reminded me of sweet tea but is it a tobacco scent? 
Holliday, is it a dia de los muertos theme?

You guys are so much better at this than I am!  If @Vika is right, then that’s super duper clever haha.  Marigolds?  They are  the only district scent I can think of associated with that holiday, but then I know very little about it, other than what it is called, and when it falls. 

PS  Could Rite have incense notes…

Lantern continues to interest me the most so far…

Edited by Eve