SHIPPING NEWS: Dejoy does not spark joy...Marie Kondo would kick his ass.

Basic Witch

Hello dear friends,

I just wanted to share a little reminder that starting this Friday (10/1/2021) USPS will be slowing down delivery times. 

I'm going to be linking a CNN article explaining what is going on and a little info on why this is happening.

We will (as always) do our very best to get your orders out in a fast and reliable manner. 

Thank you all for your understanding.

CNN USPS ARTICLE

P.S. HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON!

Dear friends there was been another update and it brings even less joy...

"In addition to the recent suspension of select USPS services to Australia, USPS will suspend all package services to New Zealand , starting October 1 , 2021. All shipments via th these services will be returned to sender . -Stamps.com"

• Potion Master changed the title to SHIPPING NEWS: Dejoy does not spark joy...Marie Kondo would kick his ass.

UPDATE!

Dear friends there was been another update and it brings even less joy...

"In addition to the recent suspension of select USPS services to Australia, USPS will suspend all package services to New Zealand , starting October 1 , 2021. All shipments via th these services will be returned to sender . -Stamps.com"

We will as always try to do our best for ALL of our customers!

~ Kimi

I know a LOT of posties and none of them are fans of DeJoy.  He is doing his best to destroy the Post Office.

21 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I know a LOT of posties and none of them are fans of DeJoy.  He is doing his best to destroy the Post Office.

That's the feel.