you may find yourself so tempted

to follow where they will.

They promise all the dainties and warmth

for you have come so far and it is very cold

longing for a hearthfire and comfort.

See the light? The way in which it seems to sway and bob

briefly within sight

beckoning, and forward you may go.

But have a care, for who indeed would be out upon a night such as this?

And do they know

that perhaps it is not you who should fear the sight of a stranger

as you move ever closer

to meet them.

Scent: Super sweet butterscotch pumpkin.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

CINNAMON and CASSIA BARK ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.

This is SO yummy!  It has an Autumnal baked goods kind of vibe, but also the oh so sweet butterscotchy thing - not a total sugar bomb, necessarily, but a definite thick aura.  I really like it because I'm such a fan of Bad Elf.  It's pumpkin-spicy, but not as much as I might have assumed.  It's more like a pumpkin cookie or something for me, where the baked goods aspect is more prevalent to my nose than any inherent pumpkin-ness.

I finally managed to drag myself away from Beewitched.  I’m currently in Lantern.  I really like this one too, but I need to give it until tomorrow morning to see how the spices react with my skin chemistry over time.

It is definitely gourmand, but not overly sugary on me so far.   It is similar to something I’ve worn in the past, and enjoyed, but I cannot place…

It’s yummy, and smells  like autumn in a bottle to me.  I bake a lot, especially in fall and winter.  And early in to wearing it, it smells more like how the combined  spices smell in the batter (or pie filling) while still in the bowl before baking. 

I think I figured out what this reminds me of.  It seems a lot like Noco Brown Sugar.  It’s been a few years since I wore that, but yeah, I think it wears similarly on me.  The pumpkin isn’t showing up as much as the spices we associate with pumpkin edibles (and drinkables). 

Wow!! In the bottle all I smell is butterscotch and it is soooo strong! I was a little let down until I applied it to my skin. It morphs into this wonderful spicy pumpkin with a butterscotch drizzle (the butterscotch is not overpowering at ALL). It's wonderful! It's so warm and is truly fall in a bottle. Plus you can't go wrong with BI! Especially in the quantity used for fragrances it is a great social pheromone and one of my favs. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is so yummy!! 

• 2 weeks later...

For comparison, I’ve put Lantern on one wrist, Lina’s Pumpkin Cake Batter on the other. I thought they’d be very similar, but the butterscotch vibe of Lantern wins the day. BF says they’re similar, but the Pumpkin cake has a sweet and sour “fruity” thing on top, and that the Lantern is way better.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:09 AM, luna65 said:

Knowing how you feel about butterscotch, when Mara first mentioned this one to me, my immediate reaction was that you'd love it. :D

Thank you! And I do! 
Funny thing about the Blatant Invitation, that stuff works too well. I put some on last night and really just wanted to watch a movie, and BF was instantly all over me. I was like, “dammit. I just sat down.” I managed to watch a little bit of TV before we headed to bed, and he was so aggressive, and so into kissing me. I mean, we’ve been living together for a long time, and I’m not complaining, but that was a lot of making out for a Thursday night. BI seems to cause the same level of aggression as Cougar but with more tenderness. Or he just likes the butterscotch!

This is my favorite of the new releases.  It is all butterscotch pumpkin with delicious spices. It's perfect for the season! It is my favorite pumpkin perfume out if all the ones I have from LPMP. If there's a rebrew, I'd love a virgin option so I can slather and wear it out in public. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolutely lovely spicy pumpkin scent. It reminds me of a spiced pumpkin bread that my grandmother used to make. I too would love a virgin option.

Now, I was just trying Lantern for the scent and only used a little at both inner elbows. But later in the day I had to go grocery shopping.  I think I might have accidentally caused a divorce 😳.  

Just minding my own business in the produce area and I see out of the corner of my eye a guy maybe about five or six feet away from me. He kind of jumps out of his skin (not quite sure how else to describe it). I look over at him to see what the fuss is about, but he’s just staring at me and madly blushing. He looks at me and bows deeply at me. I give him a nod. He turns and starts an odd, slow shuffle away from me, still beet red. He very slowly makes his way to the other side of the produce section and puts his vegetables in a cart.

That’s when I noticed that there is a very upset looking woman near his cart. They are too far away for me to hear their conversation, but based on their body language, it seemed like she was saying something like, “Who is she?”. He said something to her, but she stormed away a few steps and faced away from him. He moved closer to her (but not too close) and appeared to quietly say something like “Can we not do this here?”. She turned back to the cart and sent out an incredibly cold, icy vibe that I could feel all the way across the room. They moved on to another section of the store and I don’t see them again.

😳 I do not even know what to think about that...I don’t know these people at all and have no idea what issues they have in their relationship, but, the entire thing was odd. A couple other guys gave me glances, but no one else reacted like that.

I do not think I was wearing that much, but maybe I am wrong. BI appears to be some powerful stuff. Hope to find a guy that I can try it on some day! 

@RosesArePink What an enjoyable read!  BI is my favorite sexual phero blend.  I agree, it would be wonderful to have a rebrew @Potion Master including some virgin bottles.    

Incidentally, the label on Lantern was the one I liked the best of this collection.  It makes me want to be there (wherever “there” is).  One doesn’t know what’s on the road ahead, but it’s Something. 

• 1 month later...

I rarely use this scent, but remember how delicious it was after applying Lantern on a whim a few days ago. I eagerly searched the site to find it's been sold out 😭

Everytime I got a whiff of myself with this on, I FELT so delicious, yummy, and really boosted my mood. It's a scent thay is hard to explain but is an addicting autumn sweetness that I can't get enough of. 

I agree with others that this would be a great rebrew with a Virgin option.  I want to wear this scent all the time! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A year later, and sadly my skin chemistry continues to amp the spices and mute any butterscotch. I’ve tried and tried and all I get is spice.  Predominantly cinnamon.  In the beginning the pumpkin was more present than it is now.  It may be that the different notes have blended together—mellowed as it were.  But even this didn’t coax out the butterscotch.  

Of the entire collection, the label is my favorite.  And BI is my number one sexy phero.  I thought we were made for each other..  Just goes to show that there are times when we want love to happen, and we will it to happen, but it just doesn’t 😐

Knowing we don’t have a future together (plus it has been sold out almost from the start) I decided to move on in my search for a spicy autumn fragrance.