Rite

Beccah

AD-Rite_540x.jpg?v=1633320005

Photograph Courtesy of Zoe of WIcked VIsIon Photography (c) 2021

Scent: Blonde resins with a bevvy of lemony EOs and resins. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

COPAL ~ Love, purification, cleansing.

LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing, clairvoyance.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been really enjoying the unisex citrus scents of late and this is another that I think is really nice, especially for a daytime fragrance.  The lemony quality feels clean and clear rather than tangy or sweet.  In that way it reminds me of ETT: The Sun.  The woody/resinous notes combined with the saffron are very smooth and complimentary to the brightness of the citrus.  This is one I think could be a year-round fragrance, it has a nice weight and feels particularly neutral and friendly.  And I think it would smell fabulous on a fellah.

• 1 year later...

Wearing Rite now, and I’m picking up a smokiness that I don’t remember from when I sampled it before. It's aged nicely. I think I’ll get my man to wear it tomorrow.