Cassia

Beccah

AD-Cassia_540x.jpg?v=1633309663

Photograph Courtesy of Zoe of WIcked VIsIon Photography (c) 2021

Scent: Warm, buttery cinnamon toast.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

CINNAMON and CASSIA BARK ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

WHEAT ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness, fertility, money.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, Beccah said:

AD-Cassia_540x.jpg?v=1633309663

Scent: Warm, buttery cinnamon toast.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

CINNAMON and CASSIA BARK ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

WHEAT ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness, fertility, money.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

Hi friends!

I just thought I might share a little "peek behind the scenes" for this scent.

First of all, I love how it came out, Mara is a smell good master!

I LOVE cinnamon!

I've always had a liking for the scent, mainly because cinnamon sugar toast was a BIG part of growing up for me. 

Every other weekend like clock work. 

• Saturday morning cartoons 
  • The warm Texas sun through the windows.
  • My dad putting WAY too much butter onto some cheap toast for me and my younger sibling and COVERING it in a cinnamon, brown sugar mix . 

I loved it!

ANYWAYS,

Mara and I started talking about that memory and how much it shaped me!

LONG STORY SHORT! (Mara is amazing!)

That's why we get to try this buttery, sugary, cinnamon masterpiece :P

We really hope you like it and that maybe it beings back some memories for you too :)

~Kimi

:D :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

As a teenager I used to love to make cinnamon-sugar toast as a snack, that was when Schilling had the spice mix you could buy (I think they're McCormick now).

My initial impression is buttery goodness, which Mara is indeed an expert at capturing!  Glad it made you happy, Miss Kimi. 🥰

23 hours ago, luna65 said:

:D :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

As a teenager I used to love to make cinnamon-sugar toast as a snack, that was when Schilling had the spice mix you could buy (I think they're McCormick now).

My initial impression is buttery goodness, which Mara is indeed an expert at capturing!  Glad it made you happy, Miss Kimi. 🥰

Safe, Warm and buttery! 
Just the way I like it!

Kimi

Oh yeah. this is buttery to the max...ah so good!

Seriously, if you loved Warm & Toasty (in either version) or any of the other buttery-type scents like Blue Corn Girl, you will want this!  On me, the cinnamon is more of an undertone, what I get up front is a buttery sugary quality that is just soooo delicious.  This is exactly the kind of thing I love to wear to bed if I'm not in the mood for an actual sleep scent.  It's so comforting.  The cinnamon comes out more for me in the drydown, a specific earthiness, and the buttery vibe moves to the background but is still entirely present.

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

These reviews are killing me! I took Cassia off of my order because I thought it would be too much like Buns of Cinn, since I already had a virgin bottle. Buttery goodness? I might have to cave and place another order.

I would personally. 
I love Buns of Cinn but they are pretty different tbh.

(:Emoticons04283: Another cinnamon toast fan here too). It’s so good, doesn’t need expensive ingredients,  just LOTS of butter, lots of cinnamon, and no scrimping on how thick it goes on.  

I really like this 🙂. So far no problems with the maple.  It reminds me of Warm & Toasty too . (I am partial to the W&T label though.  Just too cute). 

Something seems smoky about Cassia.  It’s not in the notes, and no one else has remarked.  Must be me 😐

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

This smells exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch breakfast cereal on me! So yummy. It’s one that has just a hint of smell after a couple of hours and then sometimes my body heat amps it up again. I am unsure if it may be stronger to people around me since I am at home by myself. Very huffable. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Finally got around to testing this. I tend to have issues with travel shock, so I think I put this away to avoid temptation and just now came across it again! This is definitely reminiscent of Warm and Toasty, but somehow even Warmer and Toastier! I think the cinnamon helps gives that feeling of extra toastiness. It's sooo buttery - I love how mouthwateringly delicious LP's foodie notes are. I can practically taste it!