SALE 2021!!

Potion Master

Please reserve:

1 spray Crystal Currents w/Audacious

NOT IN SALE

1 spray Sogni Incantati w/Savage Beast

Then I’ll be sending for an invoice. Thank you!!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mara, I want to  add a second bottle of Beewitched boosted with OCCO level of cops.  

Please release the Sugared Coffee and  release Lantern (I love Lantern, but will get after the sale.) 

Reserve one FB  Garland Latte.  

This is it.  Finished with sale shopping.  As soon as you confirm I will email invoice request. Thank the you 💗💗💗

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

About the Garland Latte, I’m not sure what my total will be, due to the two Beewitched bottles being boosted with cops. So, if I’m under what I need to spend, switch the full size Garland Latte to a trial vial. Thanks. 

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

1 FB Sharp Dressed Humanoid w/ Swimming with Sharks

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

6 minutes ago, cheeseburger79 said:

Does the Potion Bastet have cops in it? Hope not, haha. 

Nope, but it does have AJA in it, and it FEELS like it has cops in it, effect created with natural ingredients.

Releasing Nevyn's Scent and adding 1 FB Conjurer please

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

I would like to reserve:

1 bottle OCCO Ambrosia

1 trial set of the Autumn 2021 collection (not sale)

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

I have a question... I already asked for an invoice which I will pay as soon as I get it. But is it possible to ask for a second one, (a second order) which I will be paying with a different card, but if you could send my both orders in one package?

Because I can't forget what @asterismwrote about Pearfection and now it's all I think about...

If it's possible, then please reserve 2 bottles of Pearfection for me 🙈 

And 1 bottle of Altar of Venus <<rats, i messed up, would you be willing to pick something else?

Sorry & thank you. I should be done now with the sale.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU! SEE NOTES!

1 5ml Fairy Cake Lemon.   

1 5ml Fairy Cake Rose 

1 FB Cimaruta The Rooster. 

Sounds similar to Bastet, but the whole review thread just got me for this Rooster! Sounds awesome! 

Rooster is in the same vein as Bastet, yes! :)

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Following up from email...

Non-sale, one bottle of BeeWitched.

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

33 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I rather like that new photo, Potion Master..older, a wee bit wiser and a bit worse for wear, and absolutely grizzled. Here's to it! 🥃🥃

Well...your name is Wanderlust, and the kitty is portraying one of the all time iconic wanderers, Gandalf/Odin. You didn't have any picture on this ID, so I got to choose for you. :) And I raided my Halloween kitty stash to do it!

@Kayla and @Vika

I have a problem, I have just been told that what was listed as Sugared Vanilla is actually Sugared FRENCH Vanilla - there is in fact no Sugared Vanilla. Giving you the chance to change your reservations, please let me know, thank you, and sorry!!

Please reserve to purchase 1 trial set autum 2021, 1 fb cuddle bunny, 1 occo cherry. 1 4oz bourbon vanilla hand sanitizer 

1 fb The Stag,  1 fb blue fyre

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

On 10/7/2021 at 6:05 PM, Potion Master said:

TIME TRAVEL: 1200 - 12 bottles available

Please reserve  1 FB of this 

ADDED THIS ON YOUR INVOICE, YOU NEED ANOTHER HALF BOTTLE TOO. THANK YOU!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

7 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Thank you for the forum picture! I think it’s playful and cute. It made me laugh when I first saw it.

Lol! That’s adorable! 

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@Kayla and @Vika

I have a problem, I have just been told that what was listed as Sugared Vanilla is actually Sugared FRENCH Vanilla - there is in fact no Sugared Vanilla. Giving you the chance to change your reservations, please let me know, thank you, and sorry!!

@Potion Master It’s okay but you for letting me know! Can I swap it out for Fc figgy instead? I have a bottle of sugared French vanilla, so someone else can have it if they like. :)

*thank you for letting me know! @Potion Master

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@Kayla and @Vika

Thanks for letting me know, Mara. I already have 2 bottles of Sugared French Vanilla at home, so I will release the 4 bottles back. 

May I please reserve a bottle of Special Delivery instead (making a total of 2 bottles when added to the one I already purchased). 

I will owe you $5.00 for the trade. I already paid my invoice via PayPal. What's the best way to get you the difference? I can call the store if that's best. Please let me know. Thank you! :)

Do not worry about it, your order is already ready to ship, we're all good. :) ~ Mara

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

Non-sale 1 FB of Heartwood please

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

15 hours ago, citrine said:

I have a question... I already asked for an invoice which I will pay as soon as I get it. But is it possible to ask for a second one, (a second order) which I will be paying with a different card, but if you could send my both orders in one package?

Because I can't forget what @asterismwrote about Pearfection and now it's all I think about...

If it's possible, then please reserve 2 bottles of Pearfection for me 🙈 

And 1 bottle of Altar of Venus <<rats, i messed up, would you be willing to pick something else?

Sorry & thank you. I should be done now with the sale.

Somehow I missed this when you posted it, apologies.

I think there is an easier way to do that, without us having to pay 2 transaction fees. I'm pretty sure PayPal now has an option to allow the buyer to split the payment, we just have to enable it for the invoice. So please send an updated invoice request as I haven't gotten to yours yet anyway I believe, and I'll enable that feature for you. And can you choose something else besides Altar of Venus? I'm sorry, I didn't see it and it's now all claimed. Thanks!

May I please release the large bottle of Sugared Berries? I still have a small unopened bottle. Thank you, Potion Master.

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

17 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Somehow I missed this when you posted it, apologies.

I think there is an easier way to do that, without us having to pay 2 transaction fees. I'm pretty sure PayPal now has an option to allow the buyer to split the payment, we just have to enable it for the invoice. So please send an updated invoice request as I haven't gotten to yours yet anyway I believe, and I'll enable that feature for you. 

Great, thank you! :)

17 hours ago, Potion Master said:

And can you choose something else besides Altar of Venus? I'm sorry, I didn't see it and it's now all claimed. Thanks!

No problem, let me check the list again.

How about this:

Lantern 2 trials (not in sale)

Buns of Cinn 2 trials (not in sale)

:)

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Maurice

- Bad Boy w/ Heart Throb
- Baharat w/ Heart Throb
- Libertine w/ Hunter Trapper
- Wild Side w/ Hunter Trapper
- Autumn w/ Hunter Trapper
- Pepperwood w/ Wanted Man
- Rebel w/ Wanted Man

Edited by Potion Master
CONFIRMED

I keep trying to figure out if I have enough purchases to cover what I’ve reserved.  I think the two attars count as one full bottle/$50 and the one OCCO plus the trial of Garland Latte counts as another full bottle/$50 (but obviously I’m not sure or I wouldn’t be adding to your work here.). 

To play it safe, I’d like to reserve a 5ml bottle of Potion Bastet, and NOT in the sale, a fb of Lirial. 

If you’ve already read the email I responded with earlier, and created the invoice, then that’s okay, I will wait and just buy the Potion Bastet and Lirial after the sale is finished, rather than you creating another invoice.  

I hope that makes sense.