SALE 2021!!

Potion Master

Hello!

Please reserve 1 bottle each of

Bad Boy w/ Heart Throb

02.20 w/ Perfect Match

I will email a list of my orders soon. Merci d'avance !

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Eve said:

I think the two attars count as one full bottle/$50 and the one OCCO plus the trial of Garland Latte counts as another full bottle/$50

Your examples here come to $25 each, not $50 each.

We will work on the invoice until we get it right. :)

Oops, are we supposed post that we sent our invoices? I sent my invoice yesterday - no rush at all, I have plenty of perfume to last me until the end of this month, if not the end of this decade.  :)

1 FB Mount Pleasant 

1 FB The Key

please

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

4 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

Oops, are we supposed post that we sent our invoices? I sent my invoice yesterday - no rush at all, I have plenty of perfume to last me until the end of this month, if not the end of this decade.  :)

Nope, and I already sent your invoice Hedgehog. Pay when ready! :)

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Nope, and I already sent your invoice Hedgehog. Pay when ready! :)

I'm so glad you told me you sent it because...I can't find it!  After seeing your post, I looked in my Spam, and in my Trash, and all the folders in my email. The internet must have eaten it. Could you try sending it again when get a chance, or maybe I could send the invoice request to the CataLuna email address? I've never had any issues with that one and this was my first time sending to the LP Store one.  Let me know what's easiest for you! 

17 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I'm so glad you told me you sent it because...I can't find it!  After seeing your post, I looked in my Spam, and in my Trash, and all the folders in my email. The internet must have eaten it. Could you try sending it again when get a chance, or maybe I could send the invoice request to the CataLuna email address? I've never had any issues with that one and this was my first time sending to the LP Store one.  Let me know what's easiest for you! 

Can you log in to your PayPal account? It should be sitting in there! Let's try that first! :)

1 minute ago, Potion Master said:

Can you log in to your PayPal account? It should be sitting in there! Let's try that first! :)

Oh, I am silly. 🤦‍♀️ For some reason I was expecting an alert like I usually get in my email! Just paid it. Thanks for your infinite patience!  

Shannon - a work in progress....

OCCO small bottles
*cherry
*pineapple

Indian Attars
*OUD small bottle

Fairy Cake
*gingerbread
*plumeria
*raspberry

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Oh wow, I just now noticed there are trial vials left of Velours Frais!!! (I checked at start of sale, but only saw there were no FBs available.) 

May I either purchase, or reserve as freebies 5 trial vials of  Velours Frais.  Either way is fine.  I can’t believe no one else has reserved any yet. 

I will await an email from you, Mara. 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

6 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Yes, thank you!

Done! Thank you!!! :)

Edited by Potion Master
Thank you!! <3

12 minutes ago, Eve said:

I will await an email from you, Mara. 

Eve, I need one email with everything you want on it please. We've had a bit of shuffling of items which makes it confusing for me, so please email me again with your final list of wants - everything on one page - so I can set your invoice up properly. Thank you. Also, letting me know how much were intending to spend would be helpful as I am not sure we are on the same page as far as prices and how that relates to the freebies. Thank you!

23 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@citrine I am adding everything in to your invoice not yet shipped. As such, you can pick two more free bottles. Let me know what you choose, thanks! And yes, you can split the payment, I set it up for you that way.

In that case can I please reserve:

1 FB Sigil: Blessing Oil

1 FB: Horn of plenty

Do I need to send you a new list?

Nope, in your case I just have to add those to your invoice and send. Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

On 10/12/2021 at 10:16 PM, Potion Master said:

And it's so pink! lol, glad you like it :D

On 10/12/2021 at 10:28 PM, Eve said:

Hahaha. Roses and noses are pink 😀. I started a poem. I’m enjoying seeing the new avatars. 

😻

As you see from my sale purchase email, I apparently really do love PINK! 💕

I would like to release the fb of Thatched Cottage.

I am working on getting an invoice ready. Just trying to figure it all out. *mathing intensifies*

MATHING! :lol: i do feel your pain, I assure you!

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

Please reserve 1 bottle of Love Potion Autumn 2020: Candied Apple 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

@Potion Master Today marks 5 days since first reserving items on Saturday. I would please like to request one more day to send my invoice request as I received my new release trials Tuesday night and I haven't had much time to play with them. I currently have Infusion on one arm and Creme Cake on the other, but Lantern under both from earlier, and this is too hard! Plus my man won't be home until 11. I've been selfish and I haven't even passed him the unisex trials yet, with the exception of  waking him up to shove Sweet Leaf in front of his nose, asking him if it reminded him of Teacher's Pest. :chimp83: I think he mumbled no before reminding me that he was, indeed, asleep.

I can't guess what he'd like for himself out of these Winning Weenies! I can finalize my order by tomorrow night, would that be okay? 

32 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I would please like to request one more day to send my invoice request

You absolutely have it. No worries. I think I am running 3 days behind with the invoice requests myself. Thanks for checking in!

If you guys have been getting pay reminders via PayPal, they are not coming from me, they were automatic in their system. I am not the badgering sort. I just attempted to turn it off. Hope you guys have not been getting spammed, sorry!

I'd also like to beg another day to send my email... thank you for your patience with us PM... I can send it tomorrow 100%!!

please reserve me:

1xFB Blessing Oil
1xFB The Key w/ SWS

1xV Conjurer
1xV Stag
1xV The Dagger
1xV Soul Food
1xV LP #9 Green Chai w/ OW

1xV Cyprian Sceptre
1xV Oleander the Great w SWS
1xV Scribe w/ TMI
1xV Blue Fyre w/ PM
1xV The Vervain Flower

1xV Cloven Sand  << I'M SORRY, NO TRIALS AVAILABLE

thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU! SEE NOTES!

On 10/10/2021 at 12:35 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I’m sure you’ve made plenty, but just to be safe, I should also reserve

1x FB SPRAY Lantern.

thank you!

@Potion Master Mara I just realized that Lantern itself has a bit of a smutty and powerful throw, and I do not need it in a spray! Can you please let go of my Lantern Spray hold and switch it to a FB of oil? I'm only interested in luring the man who's already on my sofa, not some zombies from a few blocks away.

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

22 hours ago, hedgehog said:

OMG, this happens to me every year. And of course it's right there in my paypal account!  This is an important reminder for me as well.

I will be working the shop Friday and Saturday, so those who need more time, let's move the deadline on those until Monday, k? I will still I'm sure be catching up on Sunday, The invoices take a LOT of time, as I have to deal with numbers in 4 places at once.

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@circusrose, I need you to pick a trial vial to complete your invoice, (to go with your OCCO Cherry).

Thanks!

May I please have  trial of 10:31

Edited by Potion Master
Got it, thanks!

On 10/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, citrine said:

I have a question... I already asked for an invoice which I will pay as soon as I get it. But is it possible to ask for a second one, (a second order) which I will be paying with a different card, but if you could send my both orders in one package?

Because I can't forget what @asterismwrote about Pearfection and now it's all I think about...

If it's possible, then please reserve 2 bottles of Pearfection for me 🙈 

And 1 bottle of Altar of Venus <<rats, i messed up, would you be willing to pick something else?

Sorry & thank you. I should be done now with the sale.

@Potion MasterThe 2 bottles of Pearfection are not on my invoice... Should I e-mail you or...?

11 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I will be working the shop Friday and Saturday, so those who need more time, let's move the deadline on those until Monday, k? I will still I'm sure be catching up on Sunday, The invoices take a LOT of time, as I have to deal with numbers in 4 places at once.

thank you so much!!!

is there a certain way of organizing our order lists that would make the process easier for you?? I've got nonsale bottles, nonsale vials, sale bottles, and sale vials sections with any included pheros noted for my own sake, but if there's something else I could do to facilitate the way you usually handle the orders, I'd be more than happy to

10 hours ago, citrine said:

@Potion MasterThe 2 bottles of Pearfection are not on my invoice... Should I e-mail you or...?

They were not on the list you sent me, which likely accounts for me asking you to pick two more, so I will take those others off and put Pearfection in their place.

3 hours ago, asterism said:

thank you so much!!!

is there a certain way of organizing our order lists that would make the process easier for you?? I've got nonsale bottles, nonsale vials, sale bottles, and sale vials sections with any included pheros noted for my own sake, but if there's something else I could do to facilitate the way you usually handle the orders, I'd be more than happy to

That's so kind of you!

Well, it's easier to go down a list in alphabetical order so I am not jumping all over the inventory list.

And when I do the invoices, I group by item type, so putting all unscented pheros together, then bottles, then trials - so it makes it easiest for Izzy to fill your order by shopping section by section.

But just doing them in alphabetical order would be a great time saver, thank you for asking! Items you want to purchase first, then freebies after.