FRESH SCRUBS!

Fresh Scrubs to polish you all up nice and shiny for the new year! :)

I'm only posting them here in the forum so please ask for an invoice if you'd like some.

I made the following Sugar Scrubs:

* Happy Hobbit Mud Scrub with Dead Sea Mineral Mud - (it smells like fresh earth and greenery and is the absolute fave around here)

* Rosewater Peppermint Sugar Scrub - in the tradition of our Ascension perfume.

* Pink Peppermint Sugar Scrub - Peppermint blended with cotton candy berry sugars.

* Buttercream Lemon Sugar Scrub - sooo yummy!

As promised, I made a divine Salt Scrub:

* Orange & Rosemary Salt Scrub - All essential oils, numerous orange varieties with a fresh herbal flair.

Also, a pairing for the Hobbitses:

Happy Hobbit Salt Soak with Calcium Bentonite Clay

8 oz glass jars - $17.95 each. Flat shipping of $12.50 per Priority Flat Rate Medium box.

Full disclosure: I was unable to get some of my usual butters due to covid, and had to sub in more coconut oil than usual. They still came out AMAZING, but the coconut oil tends to seep. discoloring some of the labels. We package them so they won't ruin anything else in the box, but be aware, your label may have some oily spots. It's probably going right into your shower anyway, so hopefully that won't be an issue.

Ingredients:

Sugar (or Salt), Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, All Vegetable Bubble Base, Glycerin, Fragrance and Food Color.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Scrubs.jpg

Yay!  Thank you for thinking of us @Potion Master. I’m currently dithering about what I want to ask for.  Yet another time I wish I were local so I could pop in your magical kingdom and sniff them all. The Happy Hobbit always draws me because of the name, and I’ve never tried it, but some of the others (Hello there, Lemoncream) :) call to me too.