📌 You’re missing out on so much if you don’t join our forum! 🙂

Eve

When I first found LPMP perfumes, my main reason for joining this forum was so I could use the search function.  At this time searching was limited if one wasn’t a forum member.  (If there was a way to search, I never found it.) Since then the forum has gone through a major upgrade, and anyone can search.  The point is, until I joined I was unable to see the full site.  What is accessible without logging in is just a fraction of what there really is. 

As a guest, one can see there are ten main forums, when in fact there are 17.  There is also a section of journals/blogs by individual members. 

I’ve learned so much, and formed valued friendships, none of which could have happened if I’d not become a member of this community. 

Take a chance, pick a screen name and join us! :perfume:

4 hours ago, Eve said:

When I first found LPMP perfumes, my main reason for joining this forum was so I could use the search function.  At this time searching was limited if one wasn’t a forum member.  (If there was a way to search, I never found it.) Since then the forum has gone through a major upgrade, and anyone can search.  The point is, until I joined I was unable to see the full site.  What is accessible without logging in is just a fraction of what there really is. 

As a guest, one can see there are ten main forums, when in fact there are 17.  There is also a section of journals/blogs by individual members. 

I’ve learned so much, and formed valued friendships, none of which could have happened if I’d not become a member of this community. 

Eve,

I can say from seeing you on the forum and through our interactions when you order... we are so lucky to have you in this community!

@luna65 I agree!  I lurked at first, but it’s so much better being an active member. 

@Basic Witch what a sweet thing to say!  The feeling is mutual.  I feel I’ve received much more than I’ve given here though. 

This is the only forum or social platform I’ve been on where there is zero snark.  It is a supportive caring group with such varied interests and backgrounds who all happened to intersect here.  It’s a haven.  

And that comes down to Mara enacting a specific philosophy of decorum and interaction.   I appreciate that (most) everyone over the years has been in support of it, that we all can agree to treat everyone with acceptance and kindness and it makes this community a special place.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:12 PM, Eve said:

@Eve, I want to tag onto what @Basic Witch stated and we are so lucky to have you in this forum...You have turned me back into loving board games again...cheers to you :cheers04251:

@dolphindolls2 Thank you.  The feeling is mutual:CHEERS~19:

I enjoy this forum very much. And board games/cards?  They give us something we don’t get from other social activities.  As much as the internet connects us, it also can separate us if it means we are busy online, rather than spending time with others in person.  

My daughter was here for several months due to COVID.  She worked remotely from here because she wasn’t going in to the office anyway.  Every Sunday she, and any other family members who could manage it played some sort of game, and some nights just she and I would play cards.  It turned a span of time that was so restricted in many ways into a special time for us.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 4:29 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

@Eve, I want to tag onto what @Basic Witch stated and we are so lucky to have you in this forum...You have turned me back into loving board games again...cheers to you :cheers04251:

Look at all this love!

@Basic Witch it’s true.  I’ve been involved in other forums  that not perfume related and yes, members care about others.  Friendships are established.  But this is the only one with no apparent pettiness, no trolls (although when I first joined,  a troll attempted to disrupt, and disrespect.)  That got taken care of immediately, and no more since.