Accidentally used cops on my neck

Hi, newbie here! More experienced users might wonder, how do you accidentally apply cops anywhere other than where clear instructions specify. Well, I was so in love with the Cuddle Bunny enhanced w/Cuddle Bunny pheromones that I swiped 4 times out of the trial vial around my ears and back of my neck. Some got in my freshly washed and styled hair. I didn’t detect the scent of cops at all, just the fresh floral scent. Went to bed hoping for cuddles from my partner (I got none, maybe because he subconsciously detected that I smell of cops in an unnatural for them place).
This morning I remembered about the cops and frantically rubbed my neck, ears and hair around the area with witch hazel (as per advice on another thread). 

I really don’t have the time to wash, dry and straighten my thick hair again. The trial vials don’t have full strength pheromones, so does anyone think witch hazel would have removed the cops and I can rub some Perfect Match in the same spots instead and go near my partner?
Perfect Match seemed to work wonders and he paid me compliments on its scent.

Edited by CosmoTea

Hi there. :)

As far as the flub - I think it probably worked, or at the very least minimized the effect so you can start over again with PM.  You might want to keep some dry shampoo on hand in case something similar happens again?

10 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

how do you accidentally apply cops anywhere other than where clear instructions specify. Well,

I did this on Monday........ yep I put some on my forearms and then swish right up on the neck big ole roll on both sides!! I pulled up sweater to try and wipe some off. I was thankful I was outside at an event . 

happens ...... still have AJA on a pillowcase from last year

I overdid when I first got a fb of Pherogirl because I loved the smell and put waaaayyy too much on and went to work like that and I work in a mostly male environment…I got yelled at by a higher up in front of everyone probably because it was a little too much excitement.  Oops 😬

now I always double check if there are cops in anything

I always go straight to witch hazel and then soap if I’m available to do so though.

perfect match with cops though is also a good combo! So is perfect match and balm bomb.

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

Hi there. :)

As far as the flub - I think it probably worked, or at the very least minimized the effect so you can start over again with PM.  You might want to keep some dry shampoo on hand in case something similar happens again?

Thanks, phew, lesson learned! I’ve got dry shampoo but I’m a bit confused, would it have helped? 

2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I did this on Monday........ yep I put some on my forearms and then swish right up on the neck big ole roll on both sides!! I pulled up sweater to try and wipe some off. I was thankful I was outside at an event . 

happens ...... still have AJA on a pillowcase from last year

That’s good to know that I’m not the only one! I will probably regret asking (a tiny bit scared of the answer!), but just how hard are copulins to wash off bedding, hair etc.? My pillowcase from last night smells very pretty😁

Edited by CosmoTea

58 minutes ago, Vika said:

I overdid when I first got a fb of Pherogirl because I loved the smell and put waaaayyy too much on and went to work like that and I work in a mostly male environment…I got yelled at by a higher up in front of everyone probably because it was a little too much excitement.  Oops 😬

now I always double check if there are cops in anything

I always go straight to witch hazel and then soap if I’m available to do so though.

perfect match with cops though is also a good combo! So is perfect match and balm bomb.

Oops indeed! Does witch hazel help clean pheromones off your hair too? I don’t mean full-on showering with it, but rubbing it in when don’t have much time?

6 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

Thanks, phew, lesson learned! I’ve got dry shampoo but I’m a bit confused, would it have helped? 

Yeah, I think so if it was only a small amount.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, CosmoTea said:

to wash off bedding, hair etc.

the only one that has been a problem for me has been the AJA, I have not had any issues with the others. The AJA just sticks around. I was wearing it to bed but I stopped - multiple reasons -  but it so far has been the most difficult to remove in the wash.