About Pherotine 2022...

Potion Master

Yes! They are coming! We've had delays on bottles, labels, ingredients and pheros, but everything is in now and I have been working on them for weeks. This is going to be a HUGE collection! I decided to do a fragrance for every phero we carry so that puts us at over 4o scents! Since the collection is so large, instead of pre-making the sampler sets, we are going to let you assemble your own this month, pick any 10, kind of thing. And we are also debuting a brand new phero for women too. So lots to look forward to, and we're working hard on them, expecting to get them up and out very soon. Thanks for your patience!

Super excited!! Especially about the new phero! Can't wait to find out what it is. I have a question about how the pick your own samples works. With such a large collection, if, for example, I wanted 20 trials, would there be different levels of sampler packs, pick 10, pick 20, etc? Or would it be possible to order two 10 pack samplers with different choices? This will probably all be explained when it's listed, just trying to prepare in advance IN CASE I NEED THEM ALL (or at least the women's/unisex).  😜

I may swoon... :Emoticons10311:

9 hours ago, greenappletart said:

just trying to prepare in advance IN CASE I NEED THEM ALL (or at least the women's/unisex).  😜

This has also occurred to me. “Choose your sampler” sounded a little like “pick which ones you think you won’t experience too much FOMO over” for a second.

Recently I’ve started reading the archives that Luna has faithfully added for us.  I’m working my way backwards, starting in the miscellaneous section.  It’s taking a while (not as long as it took her to enter them, I’m sure) because I then hop over to the reviews section to see what forum members from days past wrote about ones I think I would have liked if I’d been around for them.  

There are so many I’m hoping Mara will bring back!  So when she said this is a huge release I got even more excited than I would have been before delving into the archives. Of course they may all be new fragrances completely.  Either way this is awesome! 

On 2/12/2022 at 2:52 PM, Eve said:

Recently I’ve started reading the archives that Luna has faithfully added for us.  I’m working my way backwards, starting in the miscellaneous section.  It’s taking a while (not as long as it took her to enter them, I’m sure) because I then hop over to the reviews section to see what forum members from days past wrote about ones I think I would have liked if I’d been around for them.  

There are so many I’m hoping Mara will bring back!  So when she said this is a huge release I got even more excited than I would have been before delving into the archives. Of course they may all be new fragrances completely.  Either way this is awesome! 

Good call! It never crossed my mind there could be rebrews!

On 2/12/2022 at 4:47 PM, luna65 said:

There will be some favorites returning, although some will be variants.

Ohhhh, my mind went to 2013. Pheromas...

Petit Four Your Thoughts

Pizzazz 

Absinthe of Malice

Allumette

La Sylphide

On 2/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, luna65 said:

There will be some favorites returning, although some will be variants.

YES! I love when LP does variants. :aola:

On 2/9/2022 at 6:33 PM, Potion Master said:

Yes! They are coming! We've had delays on bottles, labels, ingredients and pheros, but everything is in now and I have been working on them for weeks. This is going to be a HUGE collection! I decided to do a fragrance for every phero we carry so that puts us at over 4o scents! Since the collection is so large, instead of pre-making the sampler sets, we are going to let you assemble your own this month, pick any 10, kind of thing. And we are also debuting a brand new phero for women too. So lots to look forward to, and we're working hard on them, expecting to get them up and out very soon. Thanks for your patience!

Oh wow, I can imagine it has been a hassle getting supplies! It was a pain getting a steady supply of the apple cider vinegar that I like over the last year, amongst other things. I appreciate all the hard work of you and the crew & I can not wait to see what's been brewing! ❤

3 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

wasn't Savage Beast a new product ? during coff?

Aha!   I stand corrected.  I equated Savage Beast with just the scented perfume, not the pheromones it contained. The fragrance itself didn’t work for me, I sent it on to somebody else, and then promptly  pretty much didn’t think about it anymore.  

15 hours ago, Eve said:

Aha!   I stand corrected.  I equated Savage Beast with just the scented perfume, not the pheromones it contained. The fragrance itself didn’t work for me, I sent it on to somebody else, and then promptly  pretty much didn’t think about it anymore.  

I am the lucky recipient of @Eve’s Savage Beast, and I love the fragrance! As do my cats. Except Charlie, but she dislikes all scents, she’s even offended by the smell of almost all cat foods. She comes over to see what the other cats are enjoying, sniffs the air next to the bowl, flinches, pulls back her ears, and runs away.

Edited by Eastwood22

I misread Eve’s comment thinking she said she got a phero free version of savage beast which would be awesome but I just want to try it anyway.

I’m excitedly refreshing the page 24/7. Lol