Pherotine 2022 Releases!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's neat to see all those beautiful faces on the New Release page. It's like shopping for a date. I will have Friday night with Mr Veritas please, Saturday night is out for drinks with that crazy Clementine chick, and I'd like a Sunday afternoon stroll with Mr Imzadi. lol, I think I am just too tired, sorry. The only age appropriate date is Mr Wisdom for me at this point. BUT I AM NOT RETIRING @SirenSong!!!! I still have 8 years to go on my current lease, even!!! Not going anywhere.

@Eve - yes. No prob.

So, I had to turn off the automated 10% off over $100 coupon in order to enable the other, larger discounts. I am seeing orders coming in that are over $100 but not taking advantage of the other coupons, so what I am going to do is send you guys back a 10% refund tomorrow when we start processing the orders. k? Sorry this is so confusing.

Also, a reminder that UNscented Pherotine Trials are back up too! You have to look in the UNscented section for those. Or follow my link here....

https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=Pherotine+unscented

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

@Eve - yes. No prob.

So, I had to turn off the automated 10% off over $100 coupon in order to enable the other, larger discounts. I am seeing orders coming in that are over $100 but not taking advantage of the other coupons, so what I am going to do is send you guys back a 10% refund tomorrow when we start processing the orders. k? Sorry this is so confusing.

Also, a reminder that UNscented Pherotine Trials are back up too! You have to look in the UNscented section for those. Or follow my link here....

https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=Pherotine+unscented

I sent an email, but I'll ask here too. May I reserve a FB of Virgin Iduna please?

45 minutes ago, CosmoTea said:

I struggled to find it too.

I didn't see Snoozle last night either when I ordered, but when I searched it this morning, it was there, just not unless I did a search.  Sorry for the multiple orders, @Potion Master.  I forgot about the new Queen Bee phero and  ended up with three separate orders. Can you please ship them together in one box?

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

I didn't see Snoozle last night either when I ordered, but when I searched it this morning, it was there, just not unless I did a search.  Sorry for the multiple orders, @Potion Master.  I forgot about the new Queen Bee phero and  ended up with three separate orders. Can you please ship them together in one box?

It’s definitely not there. I was curious to find out more about the scent to see if it’s for me.

1 hour ago, CosmoTea said:

It’s definitely not there. I was curious to find out more about the scent to see if it’s for me.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/for-women/products/snoozle-w-savage-beast-pherotine-2022-phero-enhanced-fragrance-for-everyone

Thanks for pointing out the errors everyone. Snoozle is now in New Releases. Manda Panda is turned on, as is Queen Bee unscented. Sorry for my mistakes, this was so hard to program. I will be sending refunds for overpayment, so do not worry.

The site was rebelling against me adding so many items, there were glitches that made me do a few over multiple times. I turned them on all at once, but some of them didn't take. Hoping it's all working now.

13 minutes ago, citrine said:

I'm still wondering if Let It Shine would be similar to Celebutante? Do you maybe know @luna65?

There's no creaminess in it other than possibly the coconut, so I would say not in that way.

4 minutes ago, luna65 said:

...and of course Da Mawa gets the biggest :star: of all!

As she should!!! The Pherotines are amazing!!!

Manda Panda has Lemon grass this time. I love Lemon grass!

Edited by citrine

It's the exact same recipe, so I think what happened with the original is that lemongrass was accidently omitted from the ingredients list. 

I like how the men’s are listed first, “forcing” me to read notes on what’s coming to my house either way….

Scent ~ Manly violet. I don’t know what that means but I’m hoping Violet Tendencies is a winner in my house! 

It's just a floral note used in a masculine context, as it were.  Like with Force du Poivre - it's floral, but with masculine undertones.

On 3/15/2022 at 11:32 AM, Potion Master said:

Thanks for pointing out the errors everyone. Snoozle is now in New Releases. Manda Panda is turned on, as is Queen Bee unscented. Sorry for my mistakes, this was so hard to program. I will be sending refunds for overpayment, so do not worry.

The site was rebelling against me adding so many items, there were glitches that made me do a few over multiple times. I turned them on all at once, but some of them didn't take. Hoping it's all working now.

Mara, you are so thoughtful. I keep coming back because your perfumes are beautifully crafted and appreciate that you are a beautiful person too. The time and care you take with all of us by answering our questions and following through with the business end of things is really amazing! The whole LPMP team is so helpful and caring too. ❤

ETA - Sooo happy that you aren't planning on retiring any time soon! :)

Edited by Kayla

On 3/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, Potion Master said:

BUT I AM NOT RETIRING @SirenSong!!!! I still have 8 years to go on my current lease, even!!! Not going anywhere.

Whew! I had never even considered you’d retire before @SirenSong mentioned it. (And yeah, Wisdom is even MORE  age appropriate for me than he is for you. Haha)

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Mara, you are so thoughtful. I keep coming back because your perfumes are beautifully crafted and appreciate that you are a beautiful person too. The time and care you take with all of us by answering our questions and following through with the business end of things is really amazing! The whole LPMP team is so helpful and caring too. ❤

ETA - Sooo happy that you aren't planning on retiring any time soon! :)

I second what Kayla said. 

For the record, Mara has never said anything about retiring.  This has all been speculation by other people.  So no one should be worried about it.  Hell, she's not gonna let ME retire either! :lol:

39 minutes ago, luna65 said:

For the record, Mara has never said anything about retiring.  This has all been speculation by other people.  So no one should be worried about it.  Hell, she's not gonna let ME retire either! :lol:

That's a good thing, @luna65! I love reading the stories you write that go with the perfumes. 

Awww, thank you, that's very kind of you to say. :)

Speaking of, I am working on a story for LP: Black Pearl which I'll post on my blog when it's ready.  It's...interesting, hopefully.  And it falls a bit more in line with what @Eve was thinking of when it comes to black pearls.

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Apologies for the retiring comment!

I just remember one time Luna saying that Mara wouldn’t be doing this forever…I’m always, always thinking ahead and I’m a little neurotic. :Emoticons04282:

13 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Did I really?  Clearly the whole "Queen of Workaholics" realization hadn't penetrated my brain at the time.

:20628860864593fef0b8f29:

LOL I don’t know which thread or what year, but I’ve always been like when, when, when? I feel like you said something about you were happy with your stash because she would eventually stop making scents and you had many. We were probably talking about how well they age. 

I’m mean I have many bottles, but each is precious and unique. I’m starting to empty some bottles (actually I leave a small bit and just stash it away for safe keeping) since I discovered her in 2014.

I don’t use any other perfumes but hers and I really don’t want to!😄

After this collection, clearly I have nothing to worry about! 😄 The ideas just keep coming!  Of course, we keep asking.