Pherotine 2022 Releases!!

I’m hoping not mahogany. 😐I want it to be unisex enough for me to wear.    The mahogany in Bacca Rustica killed that one for me.  I’m usually good with sandalwood though. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

For Wisdom, @eve got the sage, I’m thinking mahogany (bookshelves) and perhaps palo santo or teakwood might follow that guy around. 

1 hour ago, Eve said:

I’m hoping not mahogany. 😐I want it to be unisex enough for me to wear.    The mahogany in Bacca Rustica killed that one for me.  I’m usually good with sandalwood though. 

Not so woody is this wise one. 🧙‍♂️

But Eve I think you may like it based on your comments.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Citrus Sun must be a result of this project by @Snoopyace

Why yes.  Yes it is. :Emoticons10311:

On 3/10/2022 at 3:05 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Because I am 2 sprays away from finishing my Prisma with Audacious, I’m hoping Bubblegum Bettie will work for me. I’m guessing it’s a berry or cherry (smoothie?) type scent with a burst of citrus? Pink and sugary. I’m not normally a pink scent gal, so I am hoping it has some cream. 

@Eastwood22, I have been guarding my 1/3 bottle of Prisma with Audacious, I love this one so much and I never thought that maybe Bubblegum Bettie might be a substitute 

I know I will be buying Allumette w/ Perfect Match, sight unseen....

Will there, by any chance, be virgin bottles of Material Squirrel? Because if there will be, I'd like to grab some :)

Really curios about Earthly Pleasures and Goddess.

Does maybe Gooddess have grapefruit?

Does Earthy Pleasures maybe have almonds or pistachio?

Edited by citrine

4 hours ago, citrine said:

Will there, by any chance, be virgin bottles of Material Squirrel? Because if there will be, I'd like to grab some :)

Does maybe Gooddess have grapefruit?

Does Earthy Pleasures maybe have almonds or pistachio?

No for all.

On 3/8/2022 at 3:07 PM, luna65 said:

Close...but no. 😉

Is it mangosteen scented? :lol:

In all seriousness though, it sounds like something sunshiney...pineapple?  Oh, just saw it was unisex, so maybe a nice citrus "shine": maybe lime or mandarin?

1 hour ago, hedgehog said:

Is it mangosteen scented? :lol:

In all seriousness though, it sounds like something sunshiney...pineapple?  Oh, just saw it was unisex, so maybe a nice citrus "shine": maybe lime or mandarin?

LOL no, but you're on the right track.

1 hour ago, citrine said:

Goddess - amber maybe?

No.

1 hour ago, citrine said:

I do hope that Earthly Pleasures is foody, maybe chocolate? Some alcohol maybe?

No, it's more about the other part of the name.

Is Goddess a honey aquatic type? Earthly Pleasures is like a woodsy/patchouli type

For some reason Baby Blue makes me think of Blueberry.

Does material squirrel have nuts in it? Lol

Hmmm, @luna65 gave her coveted star, but (of course) did not elaborate.  Some of us need some elaboration.  A few of us need a LOT of elaboration. 🤔

If Material Squirrel is a foodie scent, this is exciting. Nuts, huh…. 

If Earthly Pleasures is earthy, which I figured it was, the patch will at least narrow my order down. 

And, as no one has said much about Argent, I’ll take a stab.  How about a cool clean, and a little bit sweet, light silvery scent?   Juniper or another aromatic component, white musk, vanilla (just because I like vanilla, and I’m the one doing the guessing) and, of course, the obvious notes that I’m completely overlooking.  

Rooted- Ginger or Licorice, with some Rhubarb to sweeten it.  

Or, if not literal aromatic roots, but symbolic, then a deeply rooted wood such as Sassafras  because this tree not only has deep roots, but it has an aromatic calming scent.  

35 minutes ago, Eve said:

And, as no one has said much about Argent, I’ll take a stab.  How about a cool clean, and a little bit sweet, light silvery scent?   Juniper or another aromatic component, white musk, vanilla (just because I like vanilla, and I’m the one doing the guessing) and, of course, the obvious notes that I’m completely overlooking.  

My guess for Argent is a bit clean, fresh, citrusy scent... hm....

37 minutes ago, Eve said:

I am super grateful Mara made this one. Because my love for her Gimme Money is eternal. I know it wouldn't be the exact same thing like Luna said, but it will probably be a lot similar and I am so so grateful for that! :)

46 minutes ago, Eve said:

Hmmm, @luna65 gave her coveted star, but (of course) did not elaborate.  Some of us need some elaboration.  A few of us need a LOT of elaboration. 🤔

If Earthly Pleasures is earthy, which I figured it was, the patch will at least narrow my order down. 

I prefer to let full elaboration come with the descriptions - Mara is working as fast as she can to program the carts!

And another :star: for you for some very insightful guesses!

6 minutes ago, citrine said:

I am super grateful Mara made this one. Because my love for her Gimme Money is eternal. I know it wouldn't be the exact same thing like Luna said, but it will probably be a lot similar and I am so so grateful for that! :)

Given how many times you've asked for it, well, we had to acknowledge that kind of tenacity. :lol:

3 hours ago, Eve said:

because I like vanilla, and I’m the one doing the guessing)

We do tend to align our guesses with our hopes! Just like I’m guessing Bubblegum Bettie will be like Prisma. I’m sure I’m 100 miles off, but a girl can dream. 

@Eastwood22 lol. But true. No one has said much about Bubblegum Bettie. It’s not like all actual bubblegum smells the same, it could be anything, but presumably a pink sugar type. 

Now I’m wondering about what part of my guesses are right.  Does Rooted smell like root-beer due to sassafras? 

2 hours ago, Eve said:

Does Rooted smell like root-beer due to sassafras? 

No, it doesn't have anything to do with root beer.

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

My guess is  Chamomile, blackberries and amber  

No.

Well, that’s a relief 😅 not a huge fan of root beer.  

Me too @Vika. Also Atlas.  Is it a reference to Greek mythology, or an atlas? 

Edited by Eve

3 hours ago, Eve said:

@Eastwood22 lol. But true. No one has said much about Bubblegum Bettie. It’s not like all actual bubblegum smells the same, it could be anything, but presumably a pink sugar type. 

Now I’m wondering about what part of my guesses are right.  Does Rooted smell like root-beer due to sassafras? 

I'm hoping Bubblegum Bettie is more cherry than strawberry. I can't wear strawberry and would love something sweet and fruity. I'm so curious about Argent, Baby Blue, Snoozle, and The Cream Mother. 

36 minutes ago, Eve said:

Also Atlas.  Is it a reference to Greek mythology, or an atlas? 

The titan of Greek mythology.

16 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

My guess is  Chamomile, blackberries and amber  

My guess was white florals like ATO Silver, but Cougar scents usually have something bright and sparkly like grapefruit. Maybe currant?

6 hours ago, SirenSong said:

My guess was white florals like ATO Silver, but Cougar scents usually have something bright and sparkly like grapefruit. Maybe currant?

I picked these because I seem to remember they attract good fortune and I was thinking money not the color or the scent

Luna's right.  We aren't ready for this.  I like to maintain a spreadsheet of all the collections.  I also have a tab where I record every pheroed scent Mara has made based on pheromone.  It's for my own reference so I can go digging through samplers.  I have a separate list for the ones I actually buy.  🙂  There are 48 scents if I counted right!!!  I didn't realize that until I typed them all out.:shocked:

Did I say earlier I was concerned about her retiring?  I did.

Wait....this isn't a last hurrah, is it?

No, just an idea to be extra ambitious this year. :lol:

But if anything, this absolutely proves that LPMP has the MOST phero offerings!

Oh, my...I hope enough was made for us to get through all the samplers before ordering full bottles.  Staying tuned for notes....  Can't wait to see the cost of a full bottle set!!  :smiley-laughing024: