Berried Treasure w/LFN

AD-BerriedTreasure.jpg

Scent: Deep and rich, honeyed dark resins and berries.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OUD ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
BERRIES ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who is a fan of NOX or Midnight Rider will like this one, I think.  This isn't quite a berry incense kind of scent but the depth of the resins may call that to mind a bit.  I think the honey makes it very interesting overall, adds another dimension both in terms of sweetness and mood.  It turns rather more powdery than I was expecting, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my package, I ordered samples of this, black pearl, earthly pleasures, allumette, and let it shine. After I smelled all of them this is the first one I wanted to wear. 

It's a sweet light incense. The berry is there but not super prominent. The la femme noir pheros blend is one of my favs. I was kinda sleepy and it perked me right up!

Overall I really love this scent. It really suit me since I like more incense and earthy scents. I can't stop smelling my wrist. 

• 5 months later...

I was playing around with different samples just now and I put a tiny bit of this on my left hand and a tiny bit of earthly Pleasures on my right hand. I went outside to sit with my dogs. It's pretty chilly out so I was really surprised when a bee came to visit me! Bees don't sting me (I like to believe it's because they know I'm a friend ❤️) so I have no fear of them. It was so cute. He was crawling on my sleeves trying to find the source of the scent. He liked berried Treasure the most. When he found the opening in my sleeve and tried to crawl under it I got up and off he flew. ❤️❤️❤️