Berried Treasure w/LFN

AD-BerriedTreasure.jpg

Scent: Deep and rich, honeyed dark resins and berries.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OUD ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
BERRIES ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who is a fan of NOX or Midnight Rider will like this one, I think.  This isn't quite a berry incense kind of scent but the depth of the resins may call that to mind a bit.  I think the honey makes it very interesting overall, adds another dimension both in terms of sweetness and mood.  It turns rather more powdery than I was expecting, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my package, I ordered samples of this, black pearl, earthly pleasures, allumette, and let it shine. After I smelled all of them this is the first one I wanted to wear. 

It's a sweet light incense. The berry is there but not super prominent. The la femme noir pheros blend is one of my favs. I was kinda sleepy and it perked me right up!

Overall I really love this scent. It really suit me since I like more incense and earthy scents. I can't stop smelling my wrist.