Beyla w/Queen Bee & AJA

AD-Beyla.jpg

Scent: Bold and rich, fruity floral.

Aja & Hedione are present in both versions, phero'd and virgin.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
BOYSENBERRY ~ A cultivated fruit, developed from a combination of blackberry and raspberry, thus the magickal meaning is a combination of the two: Healing, protection, money attractant, a food of the Fae, love inducing, stamina and vigor.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AJA ~ A plant hormone that smells like honey and will help you get pollinated too!
HEDIONE (Jasmine) ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love.

Wow. This is so intoxicating. I want to smell like this ALL THE TIME. I’ve never found a honey scent that was right on my skin, and definitely never one that I needed to possess. The one exception is Honeyed LP, but of course it has that LP base and the right amount of Gotcha, so it’s so much more than a “honey scent.” When ya’ll lost your minds over Beewitched, I just didn’t get it. But this! This is the one. Yay me! And with the new Phero, when I’m almost out of my MLH, which I do use around adults, hoping for the same result. This is absolutely positively on the top of my next list.

Edited by Eastwood22

The first time I sniffed this I was, like, "I made the right decision" (to get a bottle).  Because honestly it read like a dream blend to me.  And I was right! :thumbup:

I have never, never ever, made a LP purchase after getting the new releases without at least sniffing all of my trials. I’ve only sniffed two or three, so far, since getting 30 of them yesterday and I just ordered two bottles of Beyla and a full spray of Queen Bee. I’m very please with this perfume and I think the phero gave me some confidence selfies. 
I hope I don’t have this kind of luck with the rest of these trials! 💸

Beyla is nice with a floral honeysuckle/ honey scent and I like it, but I am not sure that it’s a me scent. Guess I’m not a huge honey person. I’ll wear it a few more times and see if that changes - and that very well could happen!

On 3/29/2022 at 11:42 PM, Eastwood22 said:

and I think the phero gave me some confidence selfies. 

Have you tried some more of this phero? I'm really curious, especially about the selfies...

3 hours ago, citrine said:

Have you tried some more of this phero? I'm really curious, especially about the selfies...

I have not, because I’m away at a festival with my man and I’m not sure it agrees with him yet! Mostly been wearing LFM.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

I have not, because I’m away at a festival with my man and I’m not sure it agrees with him yet! Mostly been wearing LFM.

Thank you for the reply! Have fun at the festival! :)

I'm still debating about trying this one... @luna65 could I ask you how does it compare to Beewitched?

Because they each have a different floral blend, they're not that comparable I would say.  A big part of the allure for BeeWitched is the rose.   I think one way in which maybe they are sort of related is that they both have a juicy intense richness to them.  But Beyla, because it's a fruity floral, is a lot sweeter overall.  It's brighter.

I didn’t get a sample of this but now I’m wondering why the heck not?!? I like the dirty honeys myself but no one else around me ever does so I’ve been staying away from the honeys. I really love Earthly Pleasures though and so far it’s been a hit with everyone else too, none of the usual complaints!🥳 I don’t have enough money to read any more good reviews guys!😂

Ugh sorry for my basic b review, Im still waking up. Buuuuut I blind bought this, cuz LOOK AT THE NOTES OMG 

Upon first sniff, this automatically registered as "Cheryl's Bee happy"? It's so bright, light and summery! 

I went n made a coffee and came back to it for another sniff to be absolutely sure. Nah it's actually a subtly (purple)floral tea with bright honey in the bottle.

After application, I definitely should apply with an even lighter hand cuz WOW did I run face first into a scent wall!   I get a huge musky flower cloud starring hedione drizzled with  honey. I can also detect LP's bright signature grapefruit. Currently it's wearing rather blocky and boarderline loud on me but I can definitely tell that this will age *amazingly* well 💕

ETA: I did go scent blind with this after a bit, before I did tho i got gentle whiffs of smarties hedione. My man came home with a hug, told me straight up I smell like Bee vomit 💀 I was absolutely sure it just faded away but it apparently has some serious staying power! 

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 8:41 AM, Anonymous2F said:

My man came home with a hug, told me straight up I smell like Bee vomit 💀

That’s really funny!

A long time ago, I remember having a discussion with @luna65 about how I don’t wear perfumes my man doesn’t like. This is the exception. I was slathered in it the day after he returned from a trip, knew I had just gotten a ton of trials, and said something about how he didn’t like it. I told him that I bought two bottles, and he’d better get used to it. That’s what he gets for going away when I’m playing with new releases!

I got a fb of this based on all your reviews. I got a Virgin bottle though. I know Mara doesn’t just cover the phero, she actually blends it with the other notes so idk if a queen bee-less bottle is that much different. 
I’ve had this on for 2 hours and the first hour and a half it was all tangy boysenberry, I didn’t smell the grapefruit necessarily, but that might be the tang I was getting. It’s finally starting to soften into a soft, close to the skin jasmine and it’s really nice. I’m not getting any honey or aja at all! I’ll see how it continues to morph but so far I am very happy that I decided to blindly trust your wonderful reviews! 

O M G !!!!!!

I knew I would but I honestly love this so much.  Honeysuckle and jasmine surrounded by honey, but it's all just sweetly harmoniously blended, nothing is screaming or feeling too too too.  As I've said numerous times, I love fruity florals, gourmand florals, sweet florals, and this is absolutely my thing for sure.  White florals can be tricky with me but I usually tend to do okay with honeysuckle and jasmine.  After a time the fruity notes begin to emerge and again, it's just so perfect.  I feel like the musk is making it all stick, but not intensifying it overly much.  I think it's providing a sense of warmth, as this is like flowers in the heat of the day - there is that blooming effect as it dries down but again, not too intense.  The Aja doesn't come out for me until later in the drydown, that powdery undertone.

It's wonderful but I will say that it might be too sweet for those who prefer a fresher floral or something more elegant.  But if you did like BeeWitched, you will probably like Beyla too.

And it is very long-lasting!

• 2 months later...

While Beewitched is a bit dirty, rose honey (if I'm not mistaking), this one is pure, raw honey!!! It's gorgeous! However, I did what I usually do when I love the scent and I over did it, so the phero gave me headaches. Gonna leave it rest and then give it another try. I should have bought a FB though. It really really good!

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Wow. This is so intoxicating. I want to smell like this ALL THE TIME. I’ve never found a honey scent that was right on my skin, and definitely never one that I needed to possess. The one exception is Honeyed LP, but of course it has that LP base and the right amount of Gotcha, so it’s so much more than a “honey scent.” When ya’ll lost your minds over Beewitched, I just didn’t get it. But this! This is the one. Yay me! And with the new Phero, when I’m almost out of my MLH, which I do use around adults, hoping for the same result. This is absolutely positively on the top of my next list.

Yes, intoxicating scent is such a perfect description. I have sample I’m testing and fallen in love with it at 1st sniff.

As Luna noted, great staying power.

most honey notes end up smelling like baby powder on me, not this one.

The honeysuckle on me seems to be too note yet it melts so well with the other notes , it’s perfect, beautiful and very happy scent.

Also 1st time wearing Queen Bee and loving that too. The scent and phero are a perfect match. Of course in my head I’m hoping this one will go into permanent collection too bc woooow ❤️❤️❤️

Just now, citrine said:

Me too!!!!

@Potion Master Please? :beggingpleasesmiley:

Yaaaas Citrine!! FYI your reviews are so good, I bought sample of material squirrel bc of 1 of your posts!!

and 100% think / feel Beyla especially paired w Queen Bee is so unique and so special to hopefully be permanent ❤️🥹🥹🥹 (obvi pleading on my part)

3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

And one more beggar over here….

I’m definitely not too proud to beg for this!!! 😊

On 8/26/2022 at 8:25 AM, beachgoddess said:

FYI your reviews are so good, I bought sample of material squirrel bc of 1 of your posts!!

This is so sweet of you to say because I really think they're not lol. I like foody scents so I don't think I ever wrote a review that doesn't have the word "yummy" in it lol 🙈😂

I hope you'll like Material Squirrel!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, citrine said:

This is so sweet of you to say because I really think they're not lol. I like foody scents so I don't think I ever wrote a review that doesn't have the word "yummy" in it lol 🙈😂

I hope you'll like Material Squirrel!!! :)

I’ve been testing others so haven’t tried Material Squirrel yet, it’s on top of my list!! 
For Beyla, fell head over heels somehow, I usually like pink genre scents. Anyhoooo I think on day 3 of testing I both overpheroed myself and made myself noseblind 😂 That unexpected effect didn’t last long thank goodness. The QB phero is also new to me so looking for that sweet spot. ❤️❤️😜

I put it in the Queen Bee thread a while ago, I just want to add here that QB personally gives me Dominance/ Leather selfies. I’m a yoga teacher, if I say “unlock your knees,” I expect you to bend your fucking knees. It’s not rocket science. We’ve gone over this, multiple times. We are all right here, I can fucking see you, do not make me repeat myself a third time.

…That’s your friendly neighborhood yoga teacher on Queen Bee.

Edited by Eastwood22

On 9/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I just want to add here that QB personally gives me Dominance/ Leather selfies

YES THIS, YOU PUT IT INTO WORDS! it's like leather "lite"!

I finally was able to get my Mr to discern the honey scents I wear often (between beyla and bee witched at least), he likes this one the best, I haven't busted SLF on him yet tho...

• 11 months later...