Buns of Cinn 2022 w/Bang, Bang!

AD-BunsofCinn22.jpg

Scent: Hot cinnamon buns.

Note from Mara: I didn't follow last year's recipe. I managed to get a bunch of new ingredients to try so blended this up from scratch with completely different sources. It's still cinnamon buns, but like, a different brand of cinnamon buns. Actually probably closer to the very first time I brewed this in 2009.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:00 PM, Potion Master said:

Was someone asking me for a Virgin bottle of this? I forgot I had set some aside, and just added to the cart.

4 bottles available in the LP cart now. :)

Thank you! :)

Since Mara noted that she had started from scratch with this version I was curious to compare it to the original and so I will say that I immediately like the sweetness of this new version which hits you straight off.  It's not necessarily the three-dimensional experience of a cinnamon bun but more like being slathered in cinnamon frosting, and I'm all for that! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

It's a different kind of ideation, I suppose.  The musk isn't quite as strong in the bottom as on the original.  It's warm sticky sweetness but wearable, not overpowering.  Like, if you think Rocket Fuel is a little too much this might be more suitable in terms of your tastes.  As it dries down it evolves into a more bakery-like aura and somewhat less sweet but still delicious.  This version doesn't have as much of a breadiness to it as previous ones.

• 4 months later...

This smells so delicious - I can't stop smelling it. But it says that it's boosted with bang bang. Does that mean I have to keep it away from face and hair? I want to bathe in it :D

• 3 weeks later...