Carica w/Sexology

AD-Carica.jpg

Scent: Papaya/banana sexy umbrella drink. Yummy!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PAPAYA ~ Love, protection. Health of body and mind, clarity. Magnification of devotion.
PLANTAIN/BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
RUM - FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly, I do NOT get papaya from this at all!  For me this is a very sugary pina-banana colada.  I'm not complaining in the least but maybe it's just that the papaya and the pineapple have merged together into that bright sense of fruitiness in the top.  This is totally a booze cruise in a bottle, heh.  But that's a fun thing for vacation and summery pursuits - and I think it will definitely stand up to warm weather wear.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This is a creamy banana and pineapple on me, not in a heavy handed way. It seems almost like someone’s sun warmed skin should naturally smell this way, whilst laying around eating fruit and drinking fancy drinks and having the best day, ever. On me, it wears pretty close to the skin.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/25/2023 at 12:13 PM, citrine said:

I really like this one! Fruity! I do get a lot of papaya and a bit of creamy banana. I do not smell pineapple which is great as that note doesn't like me. I wish I could smell rum a bit more though.

@citrine, do you think this will make a good summertime scent?  Looking for a long lasting summer blend

20 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, do you think this will make a good summertime scent?  Looking for a long lasting summer blend

I am wearing this today for you. I adore it while it's still wet, it's just papaya and creamy banana. Amazing! Coconut is there, but way way in the back. So it makes a great summertime scent that isn't citrusy or all about coconut.

After some time it disappears from my skin, but that is mostly because of my skin, I have the same problem with Raspberry chiffon. If I hydrate my skin better I might wouldn’t have this issue.

Definitely give it a go! 

6 hours ago, citrine said:

I am wearing this today for you. I adore it while it's still wet, it's just papaya and creamy banana. Amazing! Coconut is there, but way way in the back. So it makes a great summertime scent that isn't citrusy or all about coconut.

After some time it disappears from my skin, but that is mostly because of my skin, I have the same problem with Raspberry chiffon. If I hydrate my skin better I might wouldn’t have this issue.

Definitely give it a go! 

@citrine, I have the same type of skin where it disappears on me and I do hydrate my skin.... thanks so much for the review...

57 minutes ago, RosesArePink said:

This inspired me to pull out my bottle today. It is a lovely tropical fruit, perfect for such a beautiful day.

@citrine  and @dolphindolls2  Do you think it okay to wear while out and about? Like if I were to wear it during the day to visit my local cafe? Or is more caution needed? I would like to wear it more. 

@RosesArePink, I have this in a sample and I wore it to work and to a coffee meet up with friends... Its very appropriate for both situations...Since I only had the sample, I wanted to know the saying power of it...I love it thou

@dolphindolls2 Thank you! Good to know it’s safe to wear around. 

I also smell papaya and some banana with a creamy touch of coconut and not much pineapple. As a fruit (to eat), I love pineapple. But as a scent, it usually doesn’t work for me.

Edited by RosesArePink

On 6/5/2023 at 5:52 PM, RosesArePink said:

@dolphindolls2 Thank you! Good to know it’s safe to wear around. 

I also smell papaya and some banana with a creamy touch of coconut and not much pineapple. As a fruit (to eat), I love pineapple. But as a scent, it usually doesn’t work for me.

@RosesArePink, I just wish this had more lasting power on me, it seems to go away after about 15 minutes, does it do the same on your skin chemistry...