The Cream Mother w/Mother's Little Helper

AD-CreamMother.jpg.b194f12537ccbefaf46d4259d3ebac27.jpg

Scent: Vanilla cream with a hint of spice.

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO SHAKE THIS BOTTLE BEFORE EACH USE.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not shake this, so I’ll have to try it again, but it smelled exactly as good as I expected, except better. Eight hours later, I’m still getting a bit of amber and a cocoa butter/creamy vanilla. There was a moment of something musk-like somewhere along the way, I had to recheck the notes, but it didn’t last long. 
A FB for me for sure.

I love this so much! It's the perfect blend of vanilla and cocoa butter with just the slightest bit of spice. I am not getting the coconut, but it's probably because it's blended so well. MLH is such a great phero-pairing - relaxing and soothing. 💗

I did shake THEE HELL out of my trial vial as instructed.

I'm planning to compare this to Lick of Cream just for my own curiosity later on, but right off the bat this strikes me as a bit more sugary than LoC but the cardamom pops up pretty quick and I love that because cardamom is one of my favorite spice notes in fragrance.  So then it turns into a spicy cream experience for me and I'm here for it!  Then again, I will provide the disclaimer that I am Spice Girl, so not everyone's experience will be like mine.  As it dries down I think what I'm getting overall is sugary vanilla and spice more than a creamy impression.

I love all the notes that are in this, so I thought this would be a big hit for me.  Sadly this one didn't work out, even after gently shaking. In the trial it smelled so yummy that I thought I'd want to purchase a whole bottle! That's why wearing and testing it out is important. 

I'm so sad. This just smells like plain milk on me. I don't know if my skin ate up all the yumminess, but I'll try it again after a few weeks have passed. 

You might want to give it a vigorous shake - and the reason it needs to be shaken (I'm pretty sure) is because some of the ingredients may be in an alcohol base rather than in oil.  So in order to blend it to the fullest you've got to shake it up.

no no, there's no alcohol. It's oils of different viscosities. It happens sometimes with specific ingredients like marshmallow root, some types of vanilla, butter c02. It can usually be fixed by turning something into a spray - so adding alcohol would fix it, but I wanted this one to be an oil so ask everyone to shake it. Sorry, I know it's kind of a pain, but I thought this one would smell better as an oil, at least if it is shaken.

It does smell wonderful! I'll give it a good shaking before I apply it next time. Thank you for explaining the make-up of the formula. I normally prefer the oils because I think they make the scent last longer. Also I'm grateful for all the hard work put into making these beautiful creations. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 3:39 AM, citrine said:

Ohhhh, I love this, because it reminds me of Creme Cake which I love, love, love! It's creamy and a bit spicy.

I'm glad I got a FB!

@Vika You might like this one!

I’ve been heavily debating on getting this one too! I’m not mom so I’ve never considered trying MLH but this sounds like something I should try out! 

Returning to this - mmm I love that cardamom note SO MUCH.

I compared TCM to the original A Lick of Cream and yeah, LoC is creamier overall, but I do really enjoy the vanilla spice aspect of TCM, for me it's such a cozy vibe.  So I think if you are a fan of any of the iterations of LoC (or even something like EBIL-ish!) then you would really like this too.

• 1 year later...

kheer-recipe-2.thumb.jpg.f1d4f90573bb7e7da8286582bbaba691.jpg

Ever had kheer? This smells just like that!

I tried it without shaking first because I wanted to see if there was a noticeable difference. I get mostly cardamom and a chilled kheer scent. I shook it well and did another swipe on the same arm but some distance away from the first one. The initial smell seemed more whole and warmer, like freshly cooked warm kheer, but eventually, it started drying down similar to the chilled kheer scent. Cardamom is definitely the most forward note on this for me. It's not as potent as actual cardamom, which I'm grateful for because that would be overwhelming. I think it lasted around 2 or 3 hours on me. I'll try again on a different day to test its longevity.  

I've been taking a break from this one because I keep getting lightheaded with it. I initially thought it's perhaps because I usually have something else on a different arm, or perhaps because of the cardamom note. I put this on again just by itself (though I forgot to shake) and just swiped a modest amount. The cardamom came on strong during the wet stage. I think a very distinct cardamom note is not for me. It's dried down some now and it's creamier and not as strong with the cardamom. I really like this dry down scent. However, I'm still feeling lightheaded and somewhat queasy. Now I'm wondering if it's not the cardamom note but perhaps the Mother's Little Helper in it? I'll set this aside and try again perhaps several more days from now. If I still get queasy, I might need to trade this sometime in the future. 

• 1 month later...