Kanina Kanina w/Cuddle Bunny

AD-Kanina.jpg

Scent: Cuddly, powdery peach.

Kanína Kanína means Bunny Rabbit in Icelandic.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Consider this a “first impression” review. I have a funny feeling this one will just get better after it has properly rested from its long travels. When I first put it on, it smelled more like melon (the orange cantaloupe, not the green musk melon) than peach. But after a while, the peach came out. It’s a lovely peach with a touch of honey and floral sweetness. It’s nice, especially if you are a peach fan. I think it might become richer and fuller with a little resting. I do not have anyone to test the Cuddle Bunny part out on right now, but I think it’s a snuggly, fresh scent.

This is so pretty!  At first sniff it made me think of something like Cotton Candy Peach but once you put it on it's definitely a Spring-y peachy floral with a kind of velvety finish.  The honey really boosts the peach, I think, to make it very fresh-picked.  It's pretty linear in the drydown, I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this is just so lovely! First applied it smells like the juiciest peach with a smidgen of the floral. Dry down evens out to a beautiful floral, powdery peach. It's perfect for springtime. 

• 3 months later...

I wore this for the first time yesterday, didn’t get to make my own first impression because my daughter was chasing me around demanding the rest of my trial, but I would not give it up. On me, it was a very comfy, velvety smooth peach. I’m looking forward to trying it again soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The picture on the label is perfect because that sweater is how this perfume feels. The Cuddle Bunny is a good phero for it, too. It's very cuddly. It goes on as a very sweet peach, that's a little fuzzy. As it dries down, the floral starts to come out. A completely spring perfume. Flirty, in a coy way. I imagine it would also pair well with aja, adding another layer to the honey. Kanina Kanina isn't light or quiet, but it is delicate and bright. The fuzziness of the peach becomes clearer as it wears. It's a true fruity floral with an underlying crystalline quality. When first applied, the peach dominates. Then, the floral takes over. Eventually, they find balance and become equally strong. This lasts, too. At the 5 hour mark, it was still going, though had softened around the edges. I saw peach and got a bottle unsniffed and I am so glad I did. 

• 6 months later...

I wore this to a convention to attract some male attention with extra cuddle bunny pheros in it to boost the effect. They did not seem all that into me (standoffish & uninterested sadly) but the women were very friendly . So mixed review on the phero side but it smells lovely.