Lily on TV w/Charisma for Women

AD-LilyoTV.jpg

Scent: Elegant, humid floral.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LILY OF THE VALLEY ~ Soothing and calming on the nerves. Sweetness, mental prowess, happiness.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm.. if you like clean scents, you’ll love this one! It’s slightly sweet, and so clean and pretty 😍 it reminds me of X-Appeal, but not as much musk. More sweet florals. If anyone tried my Soul Smudge, it kind of reminds me of that, too. 

So well blended that the only one I guessed correctly was the bamboo. Other than that, my brain was telling me a smidge of oakmoss. 

This is a big hit with hubby - went to the bank today and he leaned in close and complimented me. He adores lily of the valley -  and I didn't clue in to the name on the label being a hint as to one of the ingredients :) Now that I'm sitting with it, I'm getting the aloe but it's just so beautiful and understated to me. Like a spa scent but so much better. I'm also getting the usual mood boost from the Charisma for Women. A lovely addition to my ever-growing LPMP collection !

• 2 weeks later...

@Bella15you said x appeal and I just fb instantly, can never go wrong with that comparison!

I was NOT let down, this is an absolutely gorgeous soapy floral! Like fresh linen hanging out on a warm day while you're sitting in the shade of a very lush garden of watery florals with kisses of lilies wafting thru the air. 

I get the impression of oakmoss as well, like there's possibly a pond with flowers...very lovely, I don't get any "it's humid" aspect but a rather refreshing 'cooling off after a long day' vibe. 

LOL, I probably sound like a broken record at this point...not the biggest fan of LoTV but...I think this has a really nice fresh floral evocation to it.  With an undertone of something rather more weighty and perfume-y.  This says daytime to me - office, ladies who lunch, that kind of thing.  It could be casual too, if you just want to feel dressed-up but not actually get dressed-up.  I think Anthea was much more my vibe when it comes to LoTV but this is very pretty, feminine and versatile.