Material Squirrel w/SWS

AD-MaterialSquirrel.jpg

Scent: Super sweet candied nuts.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
CHESTNUT ~ Amplifies male potency, love, money.
OATS ~ Prosperity, abundance, sustenance, money spells.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money and abundance, luck, hex-breaking
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

I'm wearing Material Squirrel today and it's just lovely. It started out heavily nutty (as expected) this morning. Now that it's mid-afternoon, it has morphed into a sweet, nutty vanilla. It is wearing close to the skin and the maple is playing nicely - just adding to the sweetness. I ordered this for the intent and am so happy that it smells amazing as well! 🙂

Wow, this is really nice. The burst from the vial was instant feel-good, and I agree with @kayla that it’s morphed Into a sweet nutty vanilla. It’s less foodie now than I would’ve thought! Im going to go through all my samples before my next order, but this is absolutely a FB contender!

Although, the song stuck in my head could eventually make me crazy. Thankfully, at the moment it’s just making me laugh.

Ah so good!  What I get at first is a really syrupy-sweet cloud of the maple, brown sugar and caramel and it is FABULOUS!  It definitely makes me think of candied nuts, even reminds me of Snowbound, a bit.  After a time the vanilla emerges and melds really well with the rest of the notes.  It takes on a nice creaminess and warmth from there.  When the cedar comes to the fore it is the perfect accent for all that sweetness.  To me, this is like a girly version of Northern Comfort, in a way.  This is so freaking delicious and yet, it is - like D notes - beyond gourmand.  I literally want to snorf my skin off.  Absolutely a winner - again, I just knew it and that's why I bought a bottle.

This is my dream come true! I love, love, love, love, love this!!! 🥰😍❤️

Very similar to Gimme Money, yet different. When I applied it I got that cozy, everything will be all right feeling like I used to get from Gimme Money. It is beautifully sweet and spicy. Will review it better after the travel shock.

I am so glad that I ordered 4 bottles and will probably order at least 2 more.

Thank you for making this!!!! @Potion Master

• 3 weeks later...

Attention: citrine and everyone else :lol:

This is down to six bottles in the inventory - so if you were thinking about getting it you'd better do it now.  Or ordering an extra bottle (or two).  Mara might be able to rebrew it, but wouldn't do so until it's sold out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 5:41 PM, luna65 said:

Attention: citrine and everyone else :lol:

This is down to six bottles in the inventory - so if you were thinking about getting it you'd better do it now.  Or ordering an extra bottle (or two).  Mara might be able to rebrew it, but wouldn't do so until it's sold out.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:51 PM, Eve said:

@citrine You’ve not been posting much lately. I though if I tagged you you’d login and see this.  :)

Thank you!!! As soon as you posted I asked the wonderful Mara to put aside for me 2 more bottles :D

can't wait to get better to wear it :)

I’m thrilled that the maple in this is no problem for me!  The cedar may be the reason as it offsets the sweetness.  I get a little spice too, even though no foodie spice scents are listed, and that’s also good because my skin absolutely adores amping the spices.  

Knowing from past experience the regret of not being able to get more when a perfume I love is not available any longer, I’ve been trying to show some restraint and save it for fall because it seems autumnal to me.  

I just wanted to add, I hadn’t heard the “replace girl with squirrel” for a song title before, but I love it. I’ve been making and selling arm warmers and leg warmers, and since they’re all different, I name them after a song. Last week I sold the pair called Candy Squirrel.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this two times last week - on the first time I wore it my mom offered to loan me a lot of money I need to get a new car. On the second time, on Friday, I was super tired but I was supposed to babysit my nephew for a couple of hours and then I had to do some extra work. After applying some of it, my sister called saying I don't need to babysit because she's leaving work early and then the women I was doing the extra work called and post poned. I had the Friday afternoon just for my self to watch the last day of the Depp Heard trial :) This is the kind of Gimme Money magick I was talking about! :D❤️❤️❤️

Edited by citrine
ETA: I know it’s not Gimme Money, but to me it has that something that GM had :)

This is a lovely vanilla, nutty scent - though I do crave peanut butter when I wear it. I wore this on Friday for a meeting with my boss to go over my performance review. I expect it to go okay because if there were any problems I would have heard about by now. But my boss totally surprised me by giving me a top rating on the review which will qualify me for an extra pay increase. 🐿

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master I am so sorry I haven’t sent for my invoice yet! I just need to clarify, Material Squirrel is gone?

There are 3 bottles left, it was moved over to the GGG area of the LUV/Etsy site. You can ask for one to buy with your order and I will pull it from the cart for you. Thanks for asking!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

There are 3 bottles left, it was moved over to the GGG area of the LUV/Etsy site. You can ask for one to buy with your order and I will pull it from the cart for you. Thanks for asking!

Okay, fabulous. I’m going to resend my invoice then! Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I was inspired by @RosesArePink to try this and I love it. First it's very unique, it's a very creamy, sweet mellow scent. It's almost cozy and airy at times but very creamy, it's the best I can describe it. That said, I think SWS works on one of my supervisors. I wore it twice around her and she's always all ears and smiles. It's more "I have confidence in you to handle this or What is your opinion on this?" from her about things I'm usually kept out of. 

• 8 months later...

I really like this one, I used it a few nights ago to sleep and it was like someone wrapped a heavy blanket on me, its so comforting to wear.  I love that its got a feeling of being in a cozy setting and just feeling so peaceful. I'm so glad I was able to score 1 bottle and its really been such a great and unique blend to wear.  It's completely out of my comfort zone of what I normally wear...