OCCO: SLF 2022 w/EoW

AD-OCCO-SLF.jpg

Scent: Deep, dark honeyed resins and musk. Verrry sexy.
Sold only in oil form, for your own good.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 1 year later...

OMG this stuff lingers forever. I wore it one day, the way I usually wear sexual pheros with 2 swipes on each arm and each thigh, and paired it with a heavy woodsy perfume because this is pure sweet honey on me. The next day, my base note heavy perfume was gone completely but SLF was still going strong. Barely any fade. I was amazed!

Unfortunately, the scent itself is not something I care for and while I will use it in the future occasionally, it's not one of my preferred perfumes. If you like sweet, pure honey scents, you have to get this. It just goes on for days. Talk about a bargain! People came out of the woodwork to compliment me on how good I smelled, which I admit I was wearing multiple perfumes, but I've never had so many compliments in one day. I'm not exaggerating! I wish I was because people followed me just to stop me and tell me that they loved the way I smelled. It was a little much for me because I wasn't ready for that much attention.

So if the scent is up your alley and you need some attention, get it. Get it now. 

This does last foreverrrr! I got this in spray so it’s a lot stronger than I was ready for. I tend to prefer sprays over roll ons but I understand now, with cops, sprays can get into crazy territory. I spray it in the air around torso level and walk through it to try not to over apply. It’s one of my favorite fun time mixes!

eta: oh sorry, I see my bottle is actually from 2012, so not the pherotine 2022. 

Edited by Amanda