Panache w/Leather & copulins

AD-Panache.jpg

Scent: Smokey and exotic, deep amber and oud.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OUD ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
LABDANUM ~ One of the oldest known perfume ingredients. Considered holy, used in tribute, and as a sense-memory tool to stimulate the subconscious. Said to revive long forgotten memories and feelings.
STORAX ~ Healing, mental acuity, relaxation, sensual, love drawing, deflection of negativity, communication.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

I tried this one on Saturday. It’s not my typical kind of scent, but I found myself constantly sniffing it. On my skin, it’s very woody. The vanilla is not foody or sweet, it gives a nice base for the woody notes. It lasted for a long time, too. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is really oud-heavy on me, very deep and bold.  Anyone who loves the incense type of resin-based scents should try this one for sure.  But even as deep as it is, it's blended very smoothly with the base notes.  I don't feel overwhelmed by it, which sometimes can happen to me with an incense type.  The woody quality comes out with time as well as a somewhat spicy undertone.  But it's another one which should be applied judiciously because the throw is massive!

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree with Luna re: incense ‘vibe’ . Yet alluring at the same time, keep huffing my arm. Perfectly paired with Leather!! It’s definitely not my ‘usual’ scent yet going to get another FB as have/ feel a lot of respect for this. It’s pretty perfect for selfie goals

• 2 weeks later...

Though not my usual notes that I love, I really ❤️ this!! The scents balanced w leather and cops are sooo good!! I have been testing this solo and with Topper and am amazed!!