Panache w/Leather & copulins

AD-Panache.jpg

Scent: Smokey and exotic, deep amber and oud.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OUD ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
LABDANUM ~ One of the oldest known perfume ingredients. Considered holy, used in tribute, and as a sense-memory tool to stimulate the subconscious. Said to revive long forgotten memories and feelings.
STORAX ~ Healing, mental acuity, relaxation, sensual, love drawing, deflection of negativity, communication.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

I tried this one on Saturday. It’s not my typical kind of scent, but I found myself constantly sniffing it. On my skin, it’s very woody. The vanilla is not foody or sweet, it gives a nice base for the woody notes. It lasted for a long time, too. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is really oud-heavy on me, very deep and bold.  Anyone who loves the incense type of resin-based scents should try this one for sure.  But even as deep as it is, it's blended very smoothly with the base notes.  I don't feel overwhelmed by it, which sometimes can happen to me with an incense type.  The woody quality comes out with time as well as a somewhat spicy undertone.  But it's another one which should be applied judiciously because the throw is massive!

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree with Luna re: incense ‘vibe’ . Yet alluring at the same time, keep huffing my arm. Perfectly paired with Leather!! It’s definitely not my ‘usual’ scent yet going to get another FB as have/ feel a lot of respect for this. It’s pretty perfect for selfie goals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Storax and labdanum are new notes for me so I first got a trial. I’ve been so drawn so it since receiving it that I just ordered the FB! I love the sexy whip of Leather and this scent is smoky, deep and mysterious. The added cops are a nice touch as well. 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:21 PM, beachgoddess said:

Though not my usual notes that I love, I really ❤️ this!! The scents balanced w leather and cops are sooo good!! I have been testing this solo and with Topper and am amazed!!

Oooh! Topper sounds like a great addition. I wish I had made some in my last order, it’s been hanging out in my wish list forever. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, Usagi said:

Storax and labdanum are new notes for me so I first got a trial. I’ve been so drawn so it since receiving it that I just ordered the FB! I love the sexy whip of Leather and this scent is smoky, deep and mysterious. The added cops are a nice touch as well. 

Oooh! Topper sounds like a great addition. I wish I had made some in my last order, it’s been hanging out in my wish list forever. 

Yes the notes and intent kind of drew me to this one, love it too!! Totally agree leather and cops are perfect paired with this.

let me know if you like it with topper. It’s perfect solo ; topper makes it feel a bit lighter if I feel like I want more balance. Panache feels super grounding and provides sense of strength too

Just now, beachgoddess said:

Yes the notes and intent kind of drew me to this one, love it too!! Totally agree leather and cops are perfect paired with this.

let me know if you like it with topper. It’s perfect solo ; topper makes it feel a bit lighter if I feel like I want more balance. Panache feels super grounding and provides sense of strength too

ETA I’m air sign so maybe that’s why I’m drawn to and loving this one (it’s earthy, grounding, and I said above has strong pull ), yet also sometimes add topper to add a bit of ‘air’ depending on occasion . Let it Shine is light and let’s Panache still do it’s thing 🤩🤩

• 1 year later...

I got Panache as a sale freebie. It is not the type of scent I would usually wear, but I saw vanilla as a note, so I decided to try it.  This is very woodsy on me and I am drawn to keep smelling it, since it seems to be wearing close to the skin. I like the Leather and cops combo because the cops soften the phero effects of the Leather. When I decide to wear this out, I will mix it with something sweet so it's more in alignment with what I typically enjoy. The phero pairing is fabulous!