Raspberry Chiffon 2022 w/LAM!

AD-RaspberryChiffon22.jpg

Scent: Creamy sweet vanilla and berries.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
ORANGE ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 3 weeks later...

I love, love, love this one! It sweet and juicy! Perfect for spring/summer. But for some reason my skin eats it all up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope this is just a travel shock as this one is sooooooo so good! Fruity, sweet, juicy!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the scent !! I think it was released before with pop potion or equivalent, adore adore the scent and love lam too. It’s bright, lovely and yet grounded a bit, all at the same time (scent wise).  I haven’t tried the LAM pairing yet, though LAM is one of my favorites, so I’m sure this is perfect 

• 1 month later...

I’m usually take it or leave it with raspberry scent but this I like. When I first applied (I followed the instructions of making a line down from cleavage to belly button then rubbing it with your wrist), it reminds me of a red kool-aid from childhood and then as it dries down and turns to a fruity cocktail with a paper umbrella. The pineapple and orange compliments it well and the raspberry never evaporated like it usually does with my skin chemistry. I also want to add this has staying power, I didn’t have to reapply all day.  I’m going to get a full size of this soon.

So…about Magnet

I went to work later that day and I completely forgot there was a pheromone in the perfume, I had two incidents. The first was helping a gentleman make copies, the guy suddenly did a double take (like in a cartoon) which startled me. He went to use a computer but kept asking me to come over and help him with the most mundane problems. He’s a regular so he should know how to use the computers. I thought he was messing with me because he kept smiling at me.

Then the next encounter was a gentleman who wanted a library card. He just stared at me smiling and complimenting my hair. I gave him the form to fill out and he just kept staring at me. I finally got him to fill out the form and after putting his information in database I needed his signature. I had to ask this man three times! It was like he was in a trance.

I was going back to the staff room wondering why the patrons were acting strange and it dawn on me I was wearing a pheromone. So, I quickly looked up magnet and oh…no wonder you shouldn’t wear this to work. This is powerful. Not only I forgot about the pheromone part but, it turned two patrons into himbos.  I’m going to call this my “Himbo Juice” for now on. 😅

@SmokingViolet  Great review! I’m giggling just at the thought of the havoc that LAM can create. Love your phrase  “himbo juice”!  I just got a sample of this one (smells fabulous in the vial) and now I must try it. Well, maybe tomorrow. Already have Material Squirrel on for meeting with my boss today. 

• 2 weeks later...

@SmokingViolet  Thanks for asking! The Material Squirrel smells wonderfully creamy & nutty and it also worked great. The meeting was for my performance evaluation and my boss gave me high marks, so I should get a good raise. 🤞

I’ve been playing around with BAM! on my crush and so far I’ve loved the results. It seems to relax him, put him in a good mood and help him to open up to talk about more personal things. 

As for Raspberry Chiffon, it really is a lovely scent. I really should play with LAM more too.

• 2 months later...

I wore Raspberry Chiffon today with a spritz of topper over it. Man, I hadn't realized just how yummy this is until I wore it-wore it today. Delicious raspberry (very subtly citrus) cupcakes dripping with gooey frosting. And yet, it still felt very grown up. I suppose the amber gives it a more sophisticated feel.

• 5 months later...

It works!(duh) …and more so on Asians in my experience.

I went to a printing store while wearing it, and one of my print jobs was a hassle for the printing person. He informed me that my document’s paper size is not standard so the scanner was not running it. So I asked him if he can scan it manually page by page (~20 pages). He looked at me for a second, didn’t say anything and went on to manually scan it 😅

By the way, there was at least 1 more customer who came after me, so the store was a bit busy and not like the print person had lots of free time

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:30 PM, citrine said:

I love, love, love this one! It sweet and juicy! Perfect for spring/summer. But for some reason my skin eats it all up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope this is just a travel shock as this one is sooooooo so good! Fruity, sweet, juicy!

Almost a year later I still have the same problem. My skin eats it all up. I wish it would stay on my skin like it is when it's still wet. Really juicy sweet raspberry.

• 10 months later...

I was inspired to finally write a review for this by @Mila posting that she wore this yesterday. 

I received this and some other samples on November 7 last year, so there's been some time to rest. To be honest, I only got a trial of this because the lady in the label is gorgeous! Her three-quarter profile reminds me of Liv Tyler's. After sniffing all the trials though, I think this is my favourite out of all the samples in that set. 

Raspberry Chiffon reminds me of raspberry cupcakes with raspberry filling. I'm also getting lemon as if there's lemon zest interspersed in the crumb of the cupcake. It's subtle but delicious! 🧁🍋 

I just had Mr. Onyx sniff this from my chest and he said, "Oh this one's nice. I like this. It reminds me of something flowery. (He mentions one of his grandmas.) Like a honeysuckle. *Sniffs again* Oh there's some fruit there too. Like a light apple. And cinnamon." 💐🍎🥧

He didn't quite pick out the notes but he really likes it. I asked him why he mentioned one of his grandmas and he said the scent reminds him of her, like something that she might wear around the house. I think the apple and cinnamon are probably from his association with her making really good fresh apple pies and how her fragrance and the scent of what she baked would linger around her. She also had a nice garden with fragrant flowers. It was like a meadow really. I don't know if she'll have the same scent about her nowadays since she no longer lives in the same house, but if I remember, I might sniff her! 🌬️👵🏻🍎🥧💐🏡

Overall, we're both fans of this one! 

Oh and @citrine, my skin eats this one up too. I experienced the same when I would put it on my arms. It's very nice but goes away quickly. That's why I put it on my chest because I wanted it to get on my clothing and stay that way. It's been almost 12 hours and I could still smell it from my shirt! 💗