Rooted w/Heart & Soul

AD-Rooted.jpg

Scent: Therapeutic style aromatherapy, watery succulents and florals. 

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LOTUS ~ Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
TOMATO LEAF ~ Love attraction, repelling of negativity.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
HEDIONE (Jasmine) ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love.

• 4 weeks later...

Because of the way and the reason for its' construction Rooted has more of a fresh floral aura to it.  It has that "night garden" kind of evocation for me, when the air feels cool and all the plants and the ground are releasing the heat of the day and you can smell the water too.  I'm not really a fan of lotus myself but it is a nice heart note here, I think.  Everything else sort of twines around it.  The freshness gives the scent a meditative kind of vibe, a literal Zen garden.  The qualities of floral, watery and earthy are balanced quite well.

• 4 months later...

I completely forgot I had it in my cupboard, so it was a nice surprise to find it today. At first, it smells like wet earth and almost like pine (same family as vetiver, so perhaps that’s the vetiver note). After about 45 minutes light floral notes come through and it smells watery fresh. Not my usual type of scent but it is growing on me. I have ordered a FB because of Heart&Soul in it. I think I’ll be layering it with floral scents like Betrothal Potion or Domina Vere.