Allumette 2022 w/Perfect Match

AD-Allumette.jpg

Scent ~ Smokey, woody, vanilla musk.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
WOODSMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

Well now I know what the excitement is all about ! @greenappletartsorry I can't help you, this is my first version and I'm in utter salivation over this. This is like camping with your favorite man and lighting some incense in the tent, or throwing some incense cones on the camp fire. It's soooo atmospheric and sexy. I'm feeling inspired to take the Perfect Match blend a little more sexy and add a few cops, such as the OCCO: Black or the OCCO: 2019 Resinate. Wohoooo !!

On 3/25/2022 at 8:16 PM, greenappletart said:

I know Elume was a variant of previous versions of this scent. Has anyone tried Elume and this new one, and, if so, how do they compare?

I did a comparison for you and I think they are similar, but this version of Allumette has more an incense impression than previous versions, perhaps, even though there's no oud.  It has the feel/weight of that recipe with a bit of the warmth and depth of Elume.  To me, this version leans a tad masculine overall.

I'm really digging this scent! I can see why it's been a past favorite. It's a bit masculine, but sweet. I feel it's a very sweet close skin scent. 

Edited by LyndaH

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 12:30 PM, luna65 said:

I did a comparison for you and I think they are similar, but this version of Allumette has more an incense impression than previous versions, perhaps, even though there's no oud.  It has the feel/weight of that recipe with a bit of the warmth and depth of Elume.  To me, this version leans a tad masculine overall.

Thank you for the report! I have two bottles of Elume, so was trying to decide if I wanted to go full bottle on this, afraid it might sell out quickly. But then I had some unexpected expenses, so had to put off the order I was planning, anyway! But this is good to know, and when I order, I think I'll stick to a trial, first.

• 4 months later...

I swiped this on earlier this morning, got a whiff just now and said to myself, out loud😂, “huh, I do not remember putting on Exotica today”🤔

Theres something in this that reads as a fruit, like apricot maybe from the lp base in exotica, but there is no apricot in the notes. I love the smell of a fresh match and was hoping to get that note myself. My expectations aside though, I really like this. It’s also the only thing I have perfect match in and I’m excited to find out more about that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be one of my sweater weather staples! It's a perfect blend, the notes mingle together to create this beautiful soft smokey, warm & cozy fragrance. 

I love the woodsmokes in this one, it doesn't wear masculine on me, it wears cozy and soft. It left beautiful wafts of warm inviting amber and sandalwood on my hoodie I was wearing. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:29 PM, androstenol said:

Well now I know what the excitement is all about ! @greenappletartsorry I can't help you, this is my first version and I'm in utter salivation over this. This is like camping with your favorite man and lighting some incense in the tent, or throwing some incense cones on the camp fire. It's soooo atmospheric and sexy. I'm feeling inspired to take the Perfect Match blend a little more sexy and add a few cops, such as the OCCO: Black or the OCCO: 2019 Resinate. Wohoooo !!

I so agree, I remember years ago when the original came out, I think Mara or Luna mentioned that it was like camping out, the smoke blend in this is so amazing

• 8 months later...

I'm so bummed I did not hoard this blend, I so hope this makes a reapearance soon, I love this one so much that now that I'm down to half a bottle, I'm just using it for speacial occasions...This is such a magnificent blend and I hope another version of it shows up soon....

3 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I'm so bummed I did not hoard this blend, I so hope this makes a reapearance soon, I love this one so much that now that I'm down to half a bottle, I'm just using it for speacial occasions...This is such a magnificent blend and I hope another version of it shows up soon....

Looks like you’re in luck!