Queen Bee

AD-QueenBee.jpg

A new pheromone formula for women created exclusively for LPMP by Stone Labs!

We’re always pondering what pheros the wonderful women of our beloved customer base could use in their lives, and it struck us that social dominance blends are very rare for women, so we created one! Dissimilar to our Dominance blend in that Queen Bee is meant to enhance the wearer by bestowing a wholly friendly and charismatic vibe - commanding the room but not antagonizing the occupants! You are the Alpha everyone wants to get to know better. Contains a “work-safe” load of copulins, so if you prefer to sex it up, you may request an additional boost to your bottle. But Queen Bee is made to get *everyone* buzzin’ around you, as it also serves the purpose of a sexual attractant for female/female relationships (and will replace our Girl/Girl formula when that one is sold out).

This pheromone blend has little odor and can be easily layered or added to your fragrance of choice. It is safe to apply this blend anywhere on body, on hair or on clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been excited to see that its the new girl/girl! I've had amazing luck with g/g, so I was curious about this too....but the description sounds like it'll do the opposite for my current situation with the ever expanding household. I'll give it a whirl, I got a mini un of it so...might as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Surprisingly not many people around today to test this on. We went to the park to meet up with mr's coworker for play date. They brought their pug who is usually an unfriendly b*ch and chases off everybody but...she was super lovey on me. Mini hit for QB but nothing seriously note worthy came from humans, maybe my scent wasn't congruent?

I'll test this over a few days and report back. 

Mixed review after 4 days straight of same results every day. 

It makes me suddenly stand taller and feel more confident. Yaaaaas!  I love selfies (phero not social media ha)!

I feel, heard. My voice matters always of course but there is a bit more authoritative behind it with respect.  

Had a MAJOR DIH reaction with a group of male customers that came in last minute two days ago I probably could have sold them half the store LOL and someone (woman) yesterday trying to haggle me excepted a firm no like I told her yes. 

Here is the mixed part. It could be the hormone flux as I am a totally Dif person during all phases (ugh), or life in general the last week but at the end of the day about 8 hours in after application, I am ANGRY and a bunch of other feels I am not enjoying.  I will test again next week, and if it happens again, I'll try applying more to see of maybe I was already grumpy and it was making me happy and simply wore off. 

Easily covers with any LP scent. It's a winner I just need to figure out the above.

I am very happy I went FB. 

13 hours ago, livinlavidacabo said:

It makes me suddenly stand taller and feel more confident. Yaaaaas!  I love selfies (phero not social media ha)!

I believe I’m having a similar reaction. I’ve been tired and running a little late this week, but I’m not feeling apologetic, like I normally do when making people wait on me. Now it’s more like I know they’re getting what they waited for when I do arrive, and I’m worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Tldr; this gives mixed results depending how I use it. Its superior mean girl status when used neat. When it's buffered, encounters seem to get me the hits that match the description (for me). My application is literally 1 dab (not a drop) from a pherotine. I found the absolute *lightest* hand with QB works best for me in UN. 

This one wears similar to dominance but...it's a completely different animal. I don't feel fun, this isn't the vibe I get. This one gives you a sort of self assured stoicism, sort of like a greaser babe strutting around with an adoring posse. Popular how? I dunno. regardless of how fun, flirty and edgy the scents I pair with it are, *some* people are very intimidated by my encounters like I'm gonna bully/be absolutely mean somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it but I'm guessing this one just doesn't work for me neat in casual social settings. 

Maybe I got the wrong impression? I used this on and off for a bit and noticed when it's not buffered with any sort of est/anol/ dheas, your average person seems rather..hm, noticably threatened like they wanna run away.

HOWEVER, I do note that my stepmother is a total "mean girl" and women with this personality type has actually responded THE BEST to this phero. When used neat with mean girl personalities I never encountered before, the results are fantastic! It's somehow disarming? they prickle pretty hard at first and then slowly melt towards you agreeably.

When used with people I already know, buffered is best. (For me and my encounters, I don't wanna say thisll work for y'all. Ymmv) 

I clash with my stepmom on the reg, so after we butted heads the other day I woke up next day and curiously hit her with QB + beachy babe w.lace, she did an absolute 180 to agreeable and complimentary. wants to collaborate on things she wouldn't budge an inch for previously and is just giving all around bestie vibes.  It has residual effects I can totally get behind if I don't have to counter attack mean girl personalities ever again. 

Edited by Anonymous2F
Forgot to complete a thought

Ok so I work with almost all men. I'm wondering if I were around more woman I would have had different results. I've been testing this out and so far no selfies, no hits. I get results with la femme noire and swimming with sharks. The guys seem to love BI but I recently got promoted so I've been wearing a lot less of that. I think so far it's been a giant miss with QB. I'll probably test it out more in a few weeks and see if maybe it's a cycle thing.. I'll report back. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, mmariecryd said:

What is the mone listing for QB? I don't see it included in the product description.

Mara or Luna would have a definitive answer, but if there’s no molecule list it usually means the blend is proprietary 

On 5/7/2022 at 11:55 AM, oceanjewel said:

Mara or Luna would have a definitive answer, but if there’s no molecule list it usually means the blend is proprietary 

Correct. We asked for this blend to be specifically designed for us by Stone Labs, but they do not disclose the ingredients - trade secrets. Stone is the number one lab in the country if not the world. We trust their blends.

On 5/7/2022 at 11:28 AM, mmariecryd said:

What is the mone listing for QB? I don't see it included in the product description.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, Artemis said:

Ok so I work with almost all men. I'm wondering if I were around more woman I would have had different results. I've been testing this out and so far no selfies, no hits. I get results with la femme noire and swimming with sharks. The guys seem to love BI but I recently got promoted so I've been wearing a lot less of that. I think so far it's been a giant miss with QB. I'll probably test it out more in a few weeks and see if maybe it's a cycle thing.. I'll report back. 

Right, this blend was designed to primarily effect women.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 8:55 PM, luna65 said:

Dissimilar to our Dominance blend in that Queen Bee is meant to enhance the wearer by bestowing a wholly friendly and charismatic vibe - commanding the room but not antagonizing the occupants!

I am finding “the charismatic vibe,” description to be spot-on, but for me, the self-effects do seem to set me apart from the group. Everyone will keep an eye on me and do what I say, take me seriously and laugh at my jokes, but I feel that the self-effects make me less approachable. (It’s a professional set-apart LFM vibe, as opposed to the set-apart feminine mystery of LFM.) Personally, I do not wear Dominance in any form, because it makes me feel like a crazy bitch. I know many love that blend, and Leather, but they’re not for me. This is my Dom blend. It’s very useful, although I think it makes my man uncomfortable. I’m not a shrinking flower to begin with, so the last thing he needs is me in any kind of alpha blend. So it is similar to Girl/Girl in that I would be wearing it around not-him, but it doesn’t have the huggy-vibe that I got from Girl/Girl. This is what @hedgehog reported with Girl/Girl-
“I’ve noticed a happy camaraderie with women and men, especiallywith men who are EST responders (at least, that's my guess since they respond really well to LFM.)  There's more smiling, laughing, but also good teamwork and a feeling of bonding.   We were talking about boring projects details during a meeting but everyone was engaged and in a great mood. I like this! It reminds me of a Lace type happy vibe, but more smart and put-together.  Or a more approachable and warm-and-fuzzy LFM, like if LFM took off her sheath dress and put on a slouchy cashmere sweater.”

That was also my experience. So maybe this is perfect Girl/Girl replacement for most phero users, but not me, as someone who naturally leans alpha. I feel as though women want to be near me, hang on to my every word, expect my words to be insightful and my jokes to be funny, but no one is going to risk disagreement. The Crone archetype in the best sense of the word, compassionate, bold, fearless and wise. 

I still might use it with the same women though, or in situations where I may have reached for Treasured Hearts. That’s what I reached for with ‘prickly females’, when wanting to reach a meeting place, like my ex mother in law, who is a total bitch. (For the record, her license plate says Queen and she has crowns and Queen references all over her house and has always put my daughter down because she was threaded by a strong female child.) I think I would wear this around her today, it wouldn’t work me up internally like the other alpha blends, but the vibe of Queen Bee is very clear and not to be challenged. 

• 4 months later...

This is definitely queer cat nip. No cap.

10/10 my seasonal job ended and I moved out of state for more work, applied to a queer bakery where I hoped to fit in better and I didn't.

Sws in a severely clique territorial space was not it, reached for this neat and it a win! I tried it a few times already, each time I got treated like Ive always been there and they were super respectful, almost starry eyed of my professional experience compared to the stuff I wore previously.

I noticed by their reactions to me that this comes off as LFM but with something... different, think the mysterious veils of LFM but has a spot light on it? I can see why it needs to be tempered cuz it can get really intense sometimes. Fb next purchase for sure