Atlas w/SWS

AD-Atlas.jpg

Scent ~ Work-safe rainy green scent with a spark of citrusy tang.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
OLIVE LEAF ~ Peace, power, potency, money, fertility, healing, protection.
SWEETGRASS ~ Attracts positive energy and good spirits. Excellent for popularity uses, as it draws people toward the scent. Also attracts wealth and plenty.
MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.
GUAVABERRY ~ This Caribbean berry was historically a favorite of pirates who mixed it with rum, and now a favorite drink of tourists, so attraction of wealth appears to be it's magic power.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, wealth, invigorating.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.

• 3 weeks later...

This is clean green with a twist - the guavaberry adds a really nice tang on the top.  Again, really smooth and well-blended with everything chiming in but no one element dominating.  Very fresh and uplifting, not particularly aquatic or soapy, but it makes you think of that quality nonetheless.  Anyone could wear this but I see it appealing to the guys especially - I think it reminds me of Oleander the Great.  Of course for anyone who likes the clean greens or wants a more neutral kind of work scent, this is a perfect addition to your scent wardrobe.