Manda Panda 2022 w/Mega Watt

AD-MandaPanda.jpg

Scent: Invigorating orange and bamboo.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MANDARIN ORANGE, TANGERINE, AND CLEMENTINE ESSENTIAL OILS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute, mental clarity.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

This is so much fun! I normally am not a fan of the citrus scents as they remind me of floor cleaner, but this is such a smooth sweet scent that doesn’t really resonate as citrus to me. It’s just bright and fun. I am usually in a slightly crabby mood walking around all the people at the grocery store but today was a much different experience. I was like my own walking party in the aisles! 🥳 I will admit I only tried this one because of the name, I was Manda Panda all through my school years, even high school and I’m so glad I didn’t let the description scare me away! It is nothing like orange floor cleaner, it’s so smooth and just lovely.

(not that I would ever expect floor cleaner from Mara, that’s just where my mind goes when I see citrus in the descriptions)

Yeah it's too bad that association comes up for some people - citrus in fragrance is really a wonderful thing, especially as a mood booster.  Trust that Mara always gets it right! :thumbup:

Thankfully Mara took pity on me and my whining about having missed out nabbing a bottle of the original to rebrew it, since she had all the ingredients - enough to do it one more time.

I do think that the citrus is stronger in the original, and that's probably because it's aged a couple years now.   But this one has that same bright enlivening freshness to it that I absolutely adore.  As before, I recommend this one because it's a perfect Summer scent, and especially for the guys because it's not sweet but it is wholly refreshing and great for work or casual situations.

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2022 at 6:28 AM, citrine said:

This is pure bamboo on my skin, sadly. I hope citruses will come out and play as it ages!

I just tried the sample on again and dang, its pure bamboo on my skin as well, I was s hoping the citrus would come thru... I hate my skin at times like this when the true scent can't come out because my skin is wonky...

I have to say that this one started growing on me (I hope I said it right). I have MW in this and Kenzie (and UN), and sometimes I don't want to smell sweet like Kenzie and I apply this and while I still get pure bamboo, I started to like it...