Veritas w/True Confessions

AD-Veritas.jpg

Scent ~ Green and natural.

NOTE: PLEASE SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE EACH USE.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.
FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.
HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magic, wishes granted.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers, abundance and prosperity.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

• 3 weeks later...

This is very leafy green fresh, I like it.  So really nice for Spring and Summer because it has a lightweight aura to it.  It's not quite "clean green" because it's meant to be more outdoorsy.  It may remind some of Fronds With Benefits because it does have a prominent fern note.  It's one of those scents you could wear anytime, it's very comfortable, but I think it would be perfect for daytime and casual pursuits/events.  I also think it's one of those for guys who maybe aren't into fragrance as such, but because it has such a realistic natural vibe to it, they would be won over by it.

• 2 months later...

Oh wow, this is beautiful, and I’m not one to lean “fresh.” I put it on as a blind grab, I never would’ve put it on knowing it had True Confessions. I already talk too much! I love the scent that’s sneaking up to my nose off my body and clothes. Regarding the TC, I had exactly zero experience today with over-sharing, and this scent is extremely fitting because it’s very approachable. It would be awesome to be worn by or around someone who frequently feels shy, inhibited, or suffers from social anxiety. Terrific ice breaking potential!

From the official phero listing-

TRUE CONFESSIONS – (unisex) - The much celebrated combination of Beta and Alpha Androstenols, which purportedly encourage approachability, chattiness, and deeply intimate communication. Wearing a large amount is reported to have a truth serum-like effect.