Azul w/Hunter Trapper

AD-Azul.jpg

Scent ~ Smooth aquatic/succulents with a citrusy spark.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AGAVE ~ Health and long life, cosmic forces, fertility.
CACTUS ~ Protection, endurance, warmth, love, inspiration, sacred gateway to the spirit world.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
COPAL ~ Love, purification, cleansing.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• 4 weeks later...

To me this is kind of the flipside of Citrus Sun - with an aquatic base rather than a woody one.

I feel like this is a perfect poolside scent for guys, it's so refreshing and lightweight and upbeat.  The blending of the agave/cactus with the citrus notes is just perfect - I would seriously get into this if not for the phero.   And the vetiver in the base keeps it manly for sure.

Wear this all Summer guys, honestly.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, luna65 said:

Wear this all Summer guys, honestly.

No joke. We only have a trial of this, but it is stunning. Last night my man showered and went to go pick up our Thai food from the place where I’ve been eating for 17 years. For the record, we both smell good most of the time, but last night my favorite waitress, who’s been there all 17 years, demanded to know what my man was wearing and needed the link to purchase it “for her friend.” This stuff really is that good. 
I’m rarely drawn to aquatics, but it’s the kind of scent that I’m happy to chase.