Citrus Sun w/M.M.M.

AD-CitrusSun.jpg

Scent ~ Natural ginger, grapefruit and woods.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
GRAPEFRUIT & YUZU ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

Has anyone tried this yet?  I'm beyond curious about it!

I've sniffed it, and I really enjoyed the natural kind of vibe it has.  The citrus is bright but not sweet, and contrasts nicely with the other notes.  It really does feel summery but also earthy.

Yet again another great idea from our Snoop! :star:

So I would say this is definitely a masculine kind of citrus scent, I mean...obviously, but the way it's constructed is specifically for guys, I would say.  It's bright, but the woody notes give it a specific grounding which feels sort of earthy but not literally.  I love that citrus blend!  Again, like with Manda Panda, it's not sweet but you get that sunshine-y quality nonetheless.   The peppermint gives it just a bit of freshness, like the hint of a breeze.  I don't really get the ginger as such but I think it's bolstering the citrus a bit so as not to burn off too fast.

I think it would be great for any time, definitely for daytime but this could be worn for nighttime too because of the masculine warmth of the base, IMO.  Business or casual, as well.  It has a classic male fragrance vibe but at the same time it's not too obviously in any of those tropes, at least to my reckoning.

The name is very apt! 🌞   A summer fragrance which is a little classier than expected! :D

Hooray!  @luna65 I'm glad you like it!  I almost fell over when I got this and then put it on my skin.  It is so smooth, so refreshing and just oh, so nice.  This is a perfect summer fragrance for a guy and my bride absolutely loves this one on me.  Sad to say this, but I consider it a win if she doesn't complain about a scent.  In this case, she actually commented on how nice it smells.  Of course, she also really likes the M.M.M. phero blend in it as well but I did have her in mind when I created that so I would hope it is a winner as well.

Guys, this is a perfect summer scent.  I definitely suggest giving it a try.  @Potion Master  You completely nailed what I was hoping this scent could be.  It is amazing and beautiful.  THANK YOU for exceeding what I could have hoped for with this one, but then again I should know by now that you always do.

Edited by Snoopyace