Phero for junior high school teacher

Any parents or teachers have a recommendation for what to use when working with unruly junior high school students?

I usually wear a spritz of Swimming With Sharks, or Megawatt (for myself).

I have Queen Bee, Dominance, Lumina, Heart and Soul, Open Windows, Perfect Match, Mother's Little Helper, Savage Beast, True Confessions (I'm guessing no), Popularity Potion, Classy Dame, Topper.

I think maybe starting out with Mother's Little Helper would be good to see how effective it is in that particular situation.

Thanks, will try! What about the super-emotional girls? I've got some that are just on the verge of tears half the time. Listen to BTS song= happy cry. Get wrong answer = sad and frustrated cry. Get 100% on test = happy cry. Repeat as needed, apparently. 

I am grateful every day not to be a junior high school student or the parent of one...looks like it can be rough! 

As the parent of one, I’ve had success with MLH, Queen Bee (I think, still testing) and also Savage Beast. Also B2.2 and Teddy BB if they won’t make you sleepy. You can also try Girl/Girl. I’ve used all of these with success on my ornery kids. 

• 1 year later...

Any parents or teachers have a recommendation for what to use when working with unruly junior high school students?

Happy to see this topic! I’m beginning a brand-new job as a high school teacher (Reading Interventionist) tomorrow. Wondering what pheros I might want to consider.  Most of the kids I will be working with are struggling, and have not passed basic skills in reading and writing.  Some are ELL, some special needs. Any high school teachers out there? I will mostly be working with 9th and 10th graders. Thanks in advance! 

Thank you so much, magical Mara! I will be doing lots of experiments! Had to have several students physically removed from class twice this week. Yikes! Lol

On 8/9/2023 at 1:46 AM, Potion Master said:

The above is all good advice.

Mother's Little Helper, Savage Beast, Balm Bomb, Teddy, and yeah Queen Bee is good for exerting a little gentle authority too.

1 hour ago, citrine said:

@LexiJo I am not a teacher, but I am a mother of 2 teenage girls. I love Mother's little helper to make them do something/help me. And Treasured hearts is a godsend when they are grumpy and hormonal.

Good luck! 🍀

Thank you, Citrine! That's very helpful! i will be doing lots of experimenting for sure. :)