New Releases for Summer 2022!

This month we have incredible artwork by the fabulous Paulina Fae! She's world renown as an award winning Tarot and Oracle artist and has SEVEN decks on the market! (We happen to carry all of them in the shop so if you can't get enough of her artwork we can send you decks too!) She's also a musician and writer, and her CDs and books are available on her website. paulinafae.com 

Also, I want to mention this up front so it isn't missed. I'm sure all of you have noticed how prices on absolutely everything have skyrocketed over the last 2 years. I wanted to be fair and give you advance notice, that this is the last collection that will be sold at the current prices. When we launch the 'Weenies this Autumn, everything is going to go up a few dollars. We haven't raised prices in, I dunno, a decade or more?, and there's just no way we can absorb the present price hikes, with some of our supplies going up as much as 500%. So please enjoy this set and stock up on all your faves while these prices last. Thank you for your understanding. Now on with the show!! I hope to have these up and orderable by Monday. :D We've got 23 gorgeous releases for this Summer, so I plan to let you pick your own sampler sets again this month! Enjoy!

AD-AdamNectar.jpg

Adam's Nectar 2022 w/ Love God

AD-AmbrosialDream.jpg

Ambrosial Dream w/ EoW Copulins

100% of the profits for this release will be donated to Ukraine charities.

AD-BCPeach.jpg

Buttercream Peach w/ BLAM (LAM + BAM) & Aja

AD-BlancoCrema.jpg

Blanco Crema

AD-Destine.jpg

Destine

AD-Firefly.jpg

Firefly w/ Indescretion (unisex)

AD-FlamingoPink.jpg

Flamingo Pink

AD-GalaChampagne.jpg

Gala di Champagne

AD-Halo.jpg

Halo

AD-Iclyn.jpg

Iclyn (unisex)

AD-Kenzie.jpg

Kenzie w/ Mega Watt (unisex)

AD-Kukumo.jpg

Kukumo (unisex)

AD-LilyPond.jpg

Lily Pond

AD-Mamelons.jpg

Mamelons de Cerise

AD-Mtoto.jpg

Mtoto (unisex)

AD-Odalesse.jpg

Odalesse w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-Paulina.jpg

Paulina

AD-PlumeCoco.jpg

Plume Coco

AD-PommeFleur.jpg

Pomme de Fleur

AD-Sublime.jpg

Sublime

AD-SummerGarden.jpg

Summer Garden

AD-SunshineBrulee.jpg

Sunshine Brulee

AD-Theros.jpg

Theros (unisex)

This may be my favorite Summer collection yet! :wub:

BLAM! and Indiscretion are blends which have appeared previously, but in a limited fashion.

These labels are beautiful! I had a dream the new releases came out a few nights ago. Lol

Preparing funds 😬

definitely looking at buttercream peach and sunshine brûlée.

Intrigued by Indiscretions. I don't know that one.

Love the charity idea!

Really excited about the Mamelons de Cerise and Buttercream Peach. The BC Peach I have now is virgin, so that will give me a great option to mix it up!

Is Odalesse another Odalisque variant? Can't wait to find out the notes!

31 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

Love the charity idea!

Haven't heard about this. Was it on facebook or something?

38 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

Is Odalesse another Odalisque variant? Can't wait to find out the notes!

Yes it is!

7 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I don't believe so - but Mara had told me she was going to include a scent with the proceeds going to Ukraine-based relief efforts from the start of planning this collection.

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I was referring to the text under Ambrosial Dream. :)

"Ambrosial Dream w/ EoW Copulins

100% of the profits for this release will be donated to Ukraine charities."

Eta: And now I've noticed it is on the label, too.

Edited by greenappletart

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Yes it is!

I don't believe so - but Mara had told me she was going to include a scent with the proceeds going to Ukraine-based relief efforts from the start of planning this collection.

8 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

I was referring to the text under Ambrosial Dream. :)

"Ambrosial Dream w/ EoW Copulins

100% of the profits for this release will be donated to Ukraine charities."

Eta: And now I've noticed it is on the label, too.

Thanks!

Somehow missed that.

Those labels are just gorgeous!  I can't wait to smell the newest Adam's Nectar.

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Those labels are just gorgeous!  I can't wait to smell the newest Adam's Nectar.

I’m getting a bit of a Bowie vibe from the label! 👨🏻‍🎤 It looks amazing, they all do, just so gorgeous!

I'm gonna start guessing although I never actually guess anything lol

Ambrosial Dream - maybe like OCCO Ambrosia?

Sunshine Brulee - maybe citrus, cake, similar to Atomic Mandarin?

Summer Garden - floral?

Lily Pond - lilies and aquatics or lotus?

Mamelons de Cerise - definitely cherries, but maybe also milk or cream?

Kukumo - woody, green?

Kenzie - just the name and the photo reminded me of Kenzo's Elephant. Maybe something spicy?

Gala di Champagne - champagne, but I'm really curios about the other notes, maybe lime? Maybe something similar to Pizzazz?

Blanco crema - either butter, cream or white musk?

Destine - not sure about the notes, but it would be great if it would be a spell potion of some kind, like Manifestation potion? 

Plume Coco - plume would mean feather, so maybe something light coconuty? 

Pomme de Fleur - apples? Maybe a fruity/floral combo?

I'm out of ideas, but I am pretty sure I am gonna fall in love with a lot of these!

Firefly - reminds me a bit of Lantern, so maybe Pumpkin?

Iclyn - something wintery and cool, mint or peppermint?

Halo - vanilla, cocoa, White chocolate maybe?

Theros - something strong and protective if it makes sense, maybe something like Nyx?

Paulina - the label reminds me of a strong and confident woman, maybe grapefruit?

The labels are gorgeous! I adore the white owl on the Halo label and hope the perfume is like Halo's Angelique. I love that you're selling Ambrosial Dream to benefit Ukrainian charities, Mara. It's wonderful how you always give back to others, Mara. ❤️

Remember, though, that there's a version of Odalisque and that is the perfume which is like Halo's Angelique.

@citrine - Mamelons de Cerise is a rebrew, so you can look at the original description in the archives to see the notes.

42 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Remember, though, that there's a version of Odalisque and that is the perfume which is like Halo's Angelique 

Got it! Thank you, @luna65. I'm hoping for a rich marshmallow buttercream cream of some sort, then. Whatever it is, it looks like it should be light and fluffy.  

I literally checked the new releases thread yesterday wondering about summer releases, so I’m a little overwhelmed now. They are gorgeous labels!  Mara, you keep outdoing yourself like the fine artist that you are. 💕

I cannot put into words the excitement that coursed through my soul when I saw Buttercream Peach - I quite literally squealed with joy, lol. It's been on top of my wish list for a rebrew, tied only with Love Potion Carnival. Also super excited to see the notes for the Odalisque variant ! And Sunshine Brulee, among others.

Edited by StrawberryKitten

16 hours ago, Amanda said:

I’m getting a bit of a Bowie vibe from the label! 👨🏻‍🎤 It looks amazing, they all do, just so gorgeous!

I was thinking that as well. 

9 hours ago, Kayla said:

The labels are gorgeous! I adore the white owl on the Halo label and hope the perfume is like Halo's Angelique.

Halo also had a Lavender Musk PE that I loved, since we’re ruling out Odalesque. 

The Sunshine Brûlée could be like the Summer 2016 LP Banana Brulee (although I cannot picture cats and bananas together, and there’s a cat on the label), or maybe a Lemon Buttercream?  :fingers-crossed:  
Regal cats love lemon buttercream, correct? 

These labels are so beautiful. Mara did you make Paulina in honor of the artist? 

16 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

The Sunshine Brûlée could be like the Summer 2016 LP Banana Brulee (although I cannot picture cats and bananas together, and there’s a cat on the label), or maybe a Lemon Buttercream?  :fingers-crossed:  
Regal cats love lemon buttercream, correct? 

These labels are so beautiful. Mara did you make Paulina in honor of the artist? 

:star:

(And yes, she did!)

The labels are gorgeous! Can’t wait to see (and hopefully smell) the notes.

Hey is that Medusa on the Ambrosial Dream label? I’m guessing something marshmallow. Snakes like marshmallows, right? 😝 Fitting to have her on the label of something with cops in it - her gaze turns men to stone.

Plume Coco could be a chocolate scent? 

Mamelons de cerise —> 😮 cherry nipples??? 

Yes, that's what the name means, it was originally kinda-sorta based on a dessert of the same name.

What else does coco stand for, though? ;)

See, I think it's Eve on the Ambrosial Delight label.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yes, that's what the name means, it was originally kinda-sorta based on a dessert of the same name.

What else does coco stand for, though? ;)

See, I think it's Eve on the Ambrosial Delight label.

Coco Chanel? Something even better than she could come up with? 😁

Ah, Eve as in Adam & Eve of paradise lost fame. Maybe Flowers of Paradise? And fruit. I suppose you would have to have fruit. 

And they are UP on the LP site. :DIt will take me another day to get them up on Etsy.

Pleeeze let me know if I messed up anywhere. There were so many little site glitches going on this week.

Thank you, have fun reading Luna's fab descriptions!

Make sure you check the Coupon Codes for discounts!!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

6 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

And they are UP on the LP site. :DIt will take me another day to get them up on Etsy.

Pleeeze let me know if I messed up anywhere. There were so many little site glitches going on this week.

Thank you, have fun reading Luna's fab descriptions!

Make sure you check the Coupon Codes for discounts!!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

YAY! I think you forgot Peach Buttercream?! 

17 minutes ago, Kayla said:

@Potion Master, it is telling me the coupon code for bottles isn't valid (.20-OFF-10-BOTTLES)

28 minutes ago, Leanna said:

Thanks, checking on both, be right back!

30 minutes ago, Leanna said:

FIXED! Thank you!

20 minutes ago, Kayla said:

@Potion Master, it is telling me the coupon code for bottles isn't valid (.20-OFF-10-BOTTLES)

ooooohhhh, I get it now, give me like 15-20 mins to fix it, thank you.

27 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It should be working now.

So here's the thing, I thought the coupons would just grab everything in the New Release section, but there's a 100 item cap so it rejected the update.

What I had to do to get the bottle discount to work was not include the Spray options. So if you are wanting things made into sprays, you'll have to ask for an invoice to get that discount, sorry! This was the fastest easiest way to do it and sprays sell the least so it made sense.

6 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It should be working now.

So here's the thing, I thought the coupons would just grab everything in the New Release section, but there's a 100 item cap so it rejected the update.

What I had to do to get the bottle discount to work was not include the Spray options. So if you are wanting things made into sprays, you'll have to ask for an invoice to get that discount, sorry! This was the fastest easiest way to do it and sprays sell the least so it made sense.

Thank you, Mara! ❤️