New Releases for Summer 2022!

There are so many foody/fruity scents which is the kind I love! 

Ambrosial Dream is a bit different than OCCO Ambrosia 2018. and 2016.? I see there's no passion fruit, cocoa, coconut nor patchouli?

3 hours ago, citrine said:

Firefly seems interesting too. Did we have a burnt sugar note before?

yep

6 hours ago, citrine said:

There are so many foody/fruity scents which is the kind I love! 

Ambrosial Dream is a bit different than OCCO Ambrosia 2018. and 2016.? I see there's no passion fruit, cocoa, coconut nor patchouli?

Fruity florals are the signature of summertime.

A variant, mixing my Ambrosia recipe with a Dreamsicle feel. Thus the name.

I'm might get Ambrosial Dream for the cause and it screams summer scent also, Buttercream Peach because I'm curious what a LAM/BAM combo would do, plus it sounds like it would smell divine. Others that caught my interest are Odalesse, Firefly, Mtoto and Flamingo Pink. 

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ARE DONATING ALONG WITH US THIS MONTH!

You friggin' ROCK! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I made a cheat sheet again this month since it was amazingly helpful last time for us at the shop. Why didn't I think of this decades ago? :lol:

Here is access for you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTPmIxQD-mMUc4ScgSmMfSXSv2jdpGGcg3ob_XVGFhI/edit?usp=sharing

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ARE DONATING ALONG WITH US THIS MONTH!

You friggin' ROCK! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I made a cheat sheet again this month since it was amazingly helpful last time for us at the shop. Why didn't I think of this decades ago? :lol:

Here is access for you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTPmIxQD-mMUc4ScgSmMfSXSv2jdpGGcg3ob_XVGFhI/edit?usp=sharing

@Potion Master, I'm loving this cheat sheet, it makes it so easy to order....thanks for doing this

For those that prefer ordering via Etsy or the Etsy-powered LUVPotionPerfume.com site, the new releases are now UP! :)  But if you want to take advantage of discounts and coupons, you gotta order via the main site or email us for an invoice. Thank you! xoxox

On 6/16/2022 at 2:43 AM, Potion Master said:

Here is access for you:

I love your cheet sheets!

I read your month's fave is Blanco Crema, edible floral scent... I know it doesn't have the same notes, but when I saw in the description "edible floral scent" I thought of Aloha Pumehana :)

14 hours ago, beachgoddess said:

Ooh omggg so many amazing new releases!! Where do I find coupon codes? Been searching yet didn’t see them. TIA!!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/summer-2022-coupon-codes

41 minutes ago, citrine said:

I read your month's fave is Blanco Crema, edible floral scent... I know it doesn't have the same notes, but when I saw in the description "edible floral scent" I thought of Aloha Pumehana :)

Yes! I loved that one too. Edible florals are a favorite type to brew. I passed Vampire Bait around to bunch of customers yesterday and watched people's eyes roll back in their heads. Everyone loved it.

I got to wear Blanco Crema for the first time yesterday in public. It smelled fab all day long and still delicious at night when I was taking off my clothes. It really lasts well.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 11:10 AM, Eggers said:

Holy crap! I've been gone so long & missed so much! 

These labels are absolutely stunning! Wow! 💖

Ok. I'm off to read notes & stuff... 

Eggers!!!!! :D Welcome home, loved one!! ❤️

• 1 month later...

Hi!! Forgive me if this question is in the wrong place: with aja can you wear near or on wrists and or neck? I remember that other copulins blends worn in those areas isn’t recommended yet wasn’t sure about aja.

I have a few NR I’m testing out, love them and the aja; want to ensure I’m not coming across in the wrong way 🤓🥹😜