Buttercream Peach 2022 w/BLAM! & Aja

image.png.71a3728b50de79f15e820d2003c87c7a.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Sweet creamy peach.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

This is of course the fan favorite which nearly everyone loves, so delicious!  As it ages I think it gets more sugary, but newly-brewed it is that perfect combo of peachiness and creaminess which is utterly addictive.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2022 at 5:06 PM, beachgoddess said:

Looking forward to trying this!! I really loved LAM BCP so I’m pretty sure this will be similar flavor with the perk of BLAM 🥰

Testing this and drooling over it, was thinking would be very similar to or identical to the original (prior) BCP with LAM, and it is!! Love this because it’s combo of LAM and BAM which I haven’t tried before, wanted to try them together yet wasn’t sure of ratios. So this is amazing.

The peach is bright, sunny and juicy then warms into more creamy notes. Personally I love bright , some could say ‘in your face’ 😂 peach scent. This is slightly more mellow than prior BCP and still somehow gorgeous.
Testing at home bc BLAM is new to me. Luxurious sexy feel coming through for selfie. 
Another scent + phero combo that I would love for it to be around for awhile! Just ordered FB in oil bc it’s definitely FB plus backup (s) worthy. 🤩🤩😍😍😍

• 4 months later...

I haven’t worn it in public yet since I have soooo many new bottles. But I tested at home (got a FB without trying) and the smell is very clean, fresh, and sweet. On me it reads as a straightforward peach. The buttercream is not pronounced in my case