Blanco Crema

luna65

image.png.a4c0dc610859557b961b44b8228dad99.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Densely creamy, edible floral scent.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CHOCOLATE/COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers, lust inducing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Blanco Crema is truly lovely, creamy, gentle and soft. Definitely not very loud on me, but kind of like being surrounded by soft, pillow-y clouds. First time I wore it, the scent didn’t last very long on me, but now I’m making sure to use a good quality unscented lotion first and that seems to be doing the trick. Really lovely!

I have been wearing this one almost every day. Magnolias make me so happy.

The cherry tree in my front yard came crashing down on my house and car during our weird heavy wet snow in April, and I had to get a new tree to replace it, so on Sunday I GOT A MAGNOLIA TREE! I did not even know they could grow up here! :)

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Magnolias make me so happy.

This is what I've been saying. :P

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I have been wearing this one almost every day. Magnolias make me so happy.

The cherry tree in my front yard came crashing down on my house and car during our weird heavy wet snow in April, and I had to get a new tree to replace it, so on Sunday I GOT A MAGNOLIA TREE! I did not even know they could grow up here! :)

That’s exciting! We have a lovely one outside my office building that smells incredible when in bloom. I’m sure you will enjoy your new magnolia tree! They are beautiful even when not in bloom. Though, I have to admit, I like cherry trees too.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a scent for girls. This is a scent for a strong, confident woman who knows what she wants and will go after it.

It's definitely floral, I don't get any chocolate/cocoa butter, just lovely magnolia.

• 3 weeks later...

Texture-wise I enjoy the creaminess of this one, but I just have to face facts: magnolia is, like, a death note on me,  When it's the heart note, that is.  When it's an accent or supporting note then my skin is okay with it, but when it's the heart note my chemistry is all NOPE.  And that's really too bad because the concept is wonderful and I have really enjoyed other fragrances of this same kind of construction in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first tried this it was all cream with a whisper of floral. It was more foody then anything. The scent didn't last very long either. I liked it enough I wore it twice more and it was about the same. 

I just slathered myself before bed with this along with some unscented Savage Beast. To my great surprise I literally started choking on the most lovely THICK cloud of creamy floral bliss. Magnolia dominates this now, but the cream lifts it up. It is so unique.

Now, would I have slathered had I known? No way. The potency has increased 10 fold. But that is a good thing! I like when I only need a little dab. This is already lasting longer than before. I can't bear to waste it by washing some off.  I'm laying in bed with, my comforter pulled up to my chin, literally trying to cover it up. I cannot get over how intense it became. It makes me want to try my entire stash again to see what's changed. 

I bought a whole bottle before I knew what it had become. I've been kind of on the fence about it. This really pushed me over the edge and now I feel so happy that I'll have an entire bottle. 

@RosesArePink I wonder what it'd be like for you now? Just curious 😊

@Artemis  Yes, scent has become stronger for me as well and really is lasting a very long time - even smelling it the next day sometimes. I still love it as I have a fondness for Magnolia. I had to buy a second backup bottle!

I’m happy to hear that it’s working for you now!

• 1 month later...

I tried Blanco Crema out today, and it was not at all like I expected. For some reason (maybe the name), I was thinking it would be creamy in a milky way. Even though that's not in the notes, I had somehow gotten that idea stuck in my head. I was prepared for something akin to BBM. Obviously, I was very wrong.

It is creamy, but not a dairy sort. I don't even get much cocoa butter. On me, this is a dark floral. Creamy and sensuous. Very fleshy. The floral is rich and has a spice to it. This is an evening scent. It's all low lights and jazz on a record player. Sexy in a Lauren Bacall way.

There's an undertone of something masculine in this on me. Possibly the tonka? It's a slight rich sweetness that's hitting my nose the same way sweet tobacco or Elementary ch. 6 does, even though it doesn't have any of those notes. It's not the main part of the scent, just the background sort of wallpaper of it. Whatever it is, is adding depth and maturity to the scent. A layer of richness.

Overall, though, the scent is a dusky, sensuous floral.

• 11 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 8:29 PM, citrine said:

This is not a scent for girls. This is a scent for a strong, confident woman who knows what she wants and will go after it.

It's definitely floral, I don't get any chocolate/cocoa butter, just lovely magnolia.

The staying poker of this amazing!

Power, not poker lol 🤣