Destine w/ Levitation

image.png.be8a8f8261b30680bee357bcafcb4987.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: A musky, powdery beauty (akin to our popular Gossamer Threads perfume) with a thread of gorgeous tuberose on the air.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAKMOSS  ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is so beautiful, and such a lovely tribute! ❤️

I love tuberose but it's such a heady type of white floral that it can be too much for me to handle sometimes but as this is a softened version I think it's not only perfect for Summer but also just to wear in general.  Great for any time, especially if you prefer the more subdued kind of scents.  The tuberose comes through but it is veiled by the other notes and the overall effect is delicate but also sophisticated and womanly.  To me it's right up there with others of that type, like Naughty But Nice and LP Valentine.

When tearing into my samples, this is the first one I’ve put on the back of my hand, because I’m very excited regarding the notes and the Gossamer Threads reference. After it’s days of travel and extreme weather fluctuations, it badly needs to rest, it smells nothing like the notes at the moment. I’ll give them all a week before I even touch them again.

Wore this today. Not quite a week post travel, but I’m doing my best! I have a FB of the 2018 Gossamer Threads with Cuddle Bunny, and I love it, but I believe I love this more! The comparison is fitting, but I feel it is next level beautiful due to the creamy tuberose. I’m not a white floral fan, but tuberose is secret temptress of a flower, just pretending to be sweet and innocent, really she’s quite the slut. The sandalwood holds it down and rounds out the “me, but better” soft skin scent. With the Levitation phero, Destine would be the perfect summer party perfume. Good chance I’ll be going FB sometime soon! 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 11 months later...

I just found my sample of this one and its simply outstanding, the tuberose in this makes this blend so sophisticated. It's got great staying power and its so elegant and classy, I feel like I should be a movie star wearing this...I can not understand why I did not purchase a FB and so bummed that its now sold out...If you have a sample or FB,  you really need to use this one, because it truly a beautiful blend.