Firefly w/Indiscretion

image.png.f90cd425b10d42c847a2319a39c165de.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Husky coconut bonfire.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
BURNT SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This does not smell at all like I expected.  It is a fresh, herbal, yet sweet mix of eucalyptus and lavender with a hint of coconut.  I'm really enjoying it even though it's not something I would typically select. I thought I was going to smell like a toasted coconut, lol. My package arrived three days ago so I'm going to let it settle a bit and see if the smoke note comes out. I did shake the bottle before applying it. This is going to be really nice for bedtime either way. It's very soothing!

Best way I can describe this one is bonfire on the beach and someone in the group is wearing coconut scented lotion. The lavendar and eucalyptus stay kinda in the background and lend an "outdoors" impression. Unusual, but in a good way and another one I'm happy I went FB on.

@Kayla and @oceanjewel it’s funny that you’re getting opposite impressions! I have my trials but I’m committed to letting them rest, so living vicariously through your reviews at the moment.

On 6/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, Eastwood22 said:

@Kayla and @oceanjewel it’s funny that you’re getting opposite impressions! I have my trials but I’m committed to letting them rest, so living vicariously through your reviews at the moment.

I have this on again tonight and, while the sandalwood is ever so slightly more prominent, it's still not reading as smoky on me. It is a sweet, earthy/woody herbal on me. I do absolutely love it and am happy that I ordered a full bottle. I'm curious how it will smell to you once you try it,  @Eastwood22.

Okay now that I've worn it, I do get the husky coconut but there's a softness about it which I enjoy.  It's not too intense.  I feel like guys might be into this more in terms of being the kind of coconut which guys can wear (unless they don't mind something even just a bit sweet).  Definitely beachy vibes but at the same time there's something nicely wearable about it overall.  i mean that in the sense of being a scent which feels like you might just want to put on because it gives you a particular feeling.

@luna65 This off track, but I noticed a lot of your posts have time stamps like 11:11 and 11:22 (EST). On purpose or coincidence?

13 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

@luna65 This off track, but I noticed a lot of your posts have time stamps like 11:11 and 11:22 (EST). On purpose or coincidence?

Angel numbers, right?  But no, it's not deliberate.

• 2 weeks later...

The burnt sugar note in this is delicious! This feels like a beachy bonfire burning on a pile of sugar crystals instead of sand. I do get a “particular feeling” as Luna said…I can’t exactly describe the feeling,  just that it’s comfortable and familiar in a way. 

• 4 weeks later...

I really, really, really like this one! More than I thought I would. It's bonfire coconut truly. The herbs are in the back, especially after dry down. And this phero gave me confidence boost, which surprised me. I think it could be the cops, but when I wear this I want to put my red lipstick on and high heels.