Flamingo Pink

luna65

image.png.2bfbb1fbbfa5959f878d87b79d626075.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Pink coconut musk.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is so cute! It's a beachy pink coconut with a hint of musk. I don't explicitly get the strawberry, it's just lending to the pink impression.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a huge huge fan of Sweet Surrender (constantly dreaming of and manifesting a rebrew🥰) so I did a happy dance when I read this was similar. I don’t want to compare too closely because this is meant to be “similar” and not exactly the same (also my SS is a spray and not just oil)…but it is stunningly gorgeous in the same way! Not as musky and the coconut isn’t as heavy, it’s still coconut but something about Flamingo feels lighter, softer maybe? It’s wonderful, it’s fabulous, it’s everything a pink coconut dream girl could ever wish to be!

If SS is Barbie, Flamingo is the adorable and spunky little sister who everyone talks about long after the party because no one expected her to shine just as bright in her own individual way and now you’re obsessed and want to be best friends with them both. 

First of all, Amanda - you're welcome. :lol:

I feel like this and Sweet Surrender are very similar, but yes, the primary difference has to do with the musk.  It's not as weighty as in Sweet Surrender.  But as far as the pink coconut aspect it's pretty dang close.  I feel like this is perfect for when you want to be cutie beachy no matter what you might actually be doing on a particular Summer day.  In the vial I get more of the pink strawberry thing but on me the coconut comes to the fore very quickly, and it's pretty linear in terms of wear, so it will hang on in the heat.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:59 PM, luna65 said:

First of all, Amanda - you're welcome. :lol:

🥰

I actually said that to my mom yesterday when she hugged me and told me I smelled really good! She said “ooh sweetie, you smell amazing” I said you’re welcome😂☺️

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably travel shock but this doesn't last long on my skin, which is a shame because it is so pretty. When wet it's all about coconut and as it dries down strawberry and lemon come out to play. It's perfect for summer!

• 1 month later...

This doesn’t last very long on me either. I thought maybe I’d gone “nose blind” but my co-workers said they didn’t really smell anything either. I still love it though, so so much!

• 6 months later...

I got a free sample of this, having avoided trying bc I love all pink scents and omgg. So at first it’s all the layers of the notes, a little sharp yet loved the pink balanced with the lemon. It does dry down quickly, most of the notes melting 😭 But I was so obsessed at first application and sniff, I do love it. I bought FB , may layer with LP Pink as want the pink sharp and clean. Also this first reminded me of a ‘Fresh’ perfume which I used to love 

• 7 months later...

Flamingo Pink is very coconut, in the way coconut can sometimes smell a bit like cocoa butter. What I mean by that is not a super sweet coconut, and not a sunscreen-y coconut, but a lotion-y type of coconut. The pink isn't overt, but more slight. So not in a way where your first thought is, "Pink!", but more of a pink tint. 

This is a soft fragrance. Even when first applied, it reminds me more of a lotion. A relaxed scent, good for cuddling up. It's good for hot weather, when you don't want something overwhelming. It's sort of clean in a way that's like scents leftover from bath products after showering without adding extra perfume on top. It smells good in an "Oh, that's just my shampoo!" way. After 20 or 30 minutes, the musk starts to come out in a way that makes it seem even more like a skin scent. After an hour, it's mostly musk, with the sandalwood not reading as such, but lending a softness to it.