Gala di Champagne

luna65

image.png.f94b23be52a16ecbcb9bffe3442dbbc4.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Strawberry Champagne

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
CHAMPAGNE: FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like this version is sweeter to me, I get more of the strawberry with a honeyed undertone, along with the champagne accord.  I'm really tempted by this one now!

Oh my gooooooosh, I just got my package - 6 full bottles and a sample (this) - and I just immediately went back to the website and ordered this in fb! This is the one I didn’t think I’d be over the moon for, but oh how wrong I was! It’s heavenly, evocative, and sublime! Definite strawberry, yes, but I also get a cool pristine Victorian house and porch vibe in the lazy summer afternoon heat, a cold sweating glass of frosty pale lemonade, bountiful full green ferns hanging from the porch every few feet blowing every so gently in a faint sultry breeze, a stunning young lady fanning herself languidly, and sweet honey-scented blooms releasing their fragrant nectar into the Southern Summer air. This is so much a mood and a place to me. It’s simple but also has me repeatedly huffing myself in glassy eyed bliss. There is something green I smell in here too, can’t put my finger on it, and it’s very nostalgic and reminds me of a moment in time or a dream from my much younger days. Strawberry (to me) usually seems too childish, but this, this is not. It makes me think of books too…in the summer…not the leathery pipe tobacco winter vibe of a library, but something like reading a treasured library book while sitting on a Victorian wraparound porch while a strawberry tart cooling inside wafts it’s deliciousness on the air. I also detect the champagne note, which I think gives it that “wispy”, fancy, sophisticated sparkle. Wow, do I love this, and will be wearing it all summer! I have not even opened to sniff any of my other 6 full bottles from my order yet. Mara is an unparalleled elite potion master genius. Obsessed. ♥️

Edited by LexiJo

• 2 weeks later...

When just applied the champagne note is prominent and it reminds me a bit of Peach Sparkle. After it dries down is similar to Mrs Fubbs Parlour - strawberry and champagne and I loooove it! 😍