Halo

luna65

image.png.929935c5fdd01f87dc0354426aee2146.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Pineapple Lei.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
MAILE VINE/LEAF ~ Eternal love, respect, honor, spiritual connection.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This really does remind me of my beloved Enivrant, but slightly more floral. I get mostly the pineapple with hints of the coconut and sandalwood. Lovely tropical summertime scent. So glad I went FB.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 3:15 PM, oceanjewel said:

This really does remind me of my beloved Enivrant, but slightly more floral. I get mostly the pineapple with hints of the coconut and sandalwood. Lovely tropical summertime scent. So glad I went FB.

@oceanjewel, I love pineapple and I'm thinking of going full bottle on this one...

25 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@oceanjewel, I love pineapple and I'm thinking of going full bottle on this one...

Do it! (Yes, I'm enabling 😁)

When we were first discussing this one I kept asking "Are you sure it's not unisex?" because from the construction it seemed like it could be.  And in the vial the pineapple is pretty sweet.  But interestingly on my skin when it combines with the sandalwood it does go in more of a unisex direction.  I was expecting it to maybe resemble Mount Pleasant in a way, but it ends up smelling more along with lines of The Sand Witch - not a bad thing, just unexpected.  I wish it were a little more like in the vial.  But I think guys should give it try because of that, because you might get the same balance I do.